Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Skills for Management
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
Crystal Reports Training Courses From Activia
Crystal Reports XI Introduction
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Delegates will learn how to use Crystal Reports XI to build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
Who Should Attend
This intensive, hands-on two-day training course is designed for people who need output from a database, where their database programs have limited reporting tools, and/or they may not have access to those tools. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience, but must be familiar with basic database concepts, such as those covered in the Microsoft Access Introduction course.
Creating a Report
• Set Default Report Settings • Specify Fields for a New Report • Preview a Report • Modify Field Display • Add a Report Title • Position Fields • Add Fields from Other Tables
Displaying Specific Report Data
• Find Data • Sort Data • Filter Data by a Single Criterion
Grouping Report Data
• Insert a Group • Add Summaries • Format Summary Information • Change Group Options • Add a Second-Level Grouping • Filter Records by Group • Create a Top N Sort Group
• Create a Formula • Edit a Formula • Combine Fields by Formula • Delete a Formula • Filter Data by Multiple Criteria • Modify a Filter Using an OR Operator • Create a Parameter Field • Account for Null Fields in a Formula
• Remove White Space • Insert Page Header/Footer Data • Add Borders, Boxes, and Lines • Change Field Background Color • Change the Margins
• Add a Watermark • Insert Objects Using Object Linking and Embedding • Modify Formatting Based on Data Value • Suppress Report Sections • Insert Hyperlinks • Hide Blank Report Sections
Creating Pie Charts
• Create a Pie Chart with a Drill-Down • Modify Chart Text • Format a Chart • Present a Chart by Group
• Export to a PDF File • Export to a Microsoft Excel File • Export to an Access Database File • Export a Report Definition • Create Mailing Labels
Setup of PCs for training
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
Crystal Reports Training Courses from ActiviaWe can provide training for Crystal Reports at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with courses in Crystal Reports.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.