Crystal Reports Training Courses From Activia
Crystal Reports XI Introduction
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Delegates will learn how to use Crystal Reports XI to build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
Who Should Attend
This intensive, hands-on two-day training course is designed for people who need output from a database, where their database programs have limited reporting tools, and/or they may not have access to those tools. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience, but must be familiar with basic database concepts, such as those covered in the Microsoft Access Introduction course.
Creating a Report
• Set Default Report Settings • Specify Fields for a New Report • Preview a Report • Modify Field Display • Add a Report Title • Position Fields • Add Fields from Other Tables
Displaying Specific Report Data
• Find Data • Sort Data • Filter Data by a Single Criterion
Grouping Report Data
• Insert a Group • Add Summaries • Format Summary Information • Change Group Options • Add a Second-Level Grouping • Filter Records by Group • Create a Top N Sort Group
• Create a Formula • Edit a Formula • Combine Fields by Formula • Delete a Formula • Filter Data by Multiple Criteria • Modify a Filter Using an OR Operator • Create a Parameter Field • Account for Null Fields in a Formula
• Remove White Space • Insert Page Header/Footer Data • Add Borders, Boxes, and Lines • Change Field Background Color • Change the Margins
• Add a Watermark • Insert Objects Using Object Linking and Embedding • Modify Formatting Based on Data Value • Suppress Report Sections • Insert Hyperlinks • Hide Blank Report Sections
Creating Pie Charts
• Create a Pie Chart with a Drill-Down • Modify Chart Text • Format a Chart • Present a Chart by Group
• Export to a PDF File • Export to a Microsoft Excel File • Export to an Access Database File • Export a Report Definition • Create Mailing Labels
Setup of PCs for training
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training in Crystal Reports software will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training for Crystal Reports wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Crystal Reports Software Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Crystal Reports Software Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your courses in Crystal Reports as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house classes for Crystal Reports software, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Crystal Reports training courses UK from Activia