Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI Introduction
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Delegates will learn how to use Crystal Reports XI to build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
Who Should Attend
This intensive, hands-on two-day training course is designed for people who need output from a database, where their database programs have limited reporting tools, and/or they may not have access to those tools. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience, but must be familiar with basic database concepts, such as those covered in the Microsoft Access Introduction course.
Creating a Report
• Set Default Report Settings • Specify Fields for a New Report • Preview a Report • Modify Field Display • Add a Report Title • Position Fields • Add Fields from Other Tables
Displaying Specific Report Data
• Find Data • Sort Data • Filter Data by a Single Criterion
Grouping Report Data
• Insert a Group • Add Summaries • Format Summary Information • Change Group Options • Add a Second-Level Grouping • Filter Records by Group • Create a Top N Sort Group
• Create a Formula • Edit a Formula • Combine Fields by Formula • Delete a Formula • Filter Data by Multiple Criteria • Modify a Filter Using an OR Operator • Create a Parameter Field • Account for Null Fields in a Formula
• Remove White Space • Insert Page Header/Footer Data • Add Borders, Boxes, and Lines • Change Field Background Color • Change the Margins
• Add a Watermark • Insert Objects Using Object Linking and Embedding • Modify Formatting Based on Data Value • Suppress Report Sections • Insert Hyperlinks • Hide Blank Report Sections
Creating Pie Charts
• Create a Pie Chart with a Drill-Down • Modify Chart Text • Format a Chart • Present a Chart by Group
• Export to a PDF File • Export to a Microsoft Excel File • Export to an Access Database File • Export a Report Definition • Create Mailing Labels
Setup of PCs for training
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for Crystal Reports training in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for Introduction to Crystal Reports Course.
If you are looking for courses for Crystal Reports software, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day Crystal Reports Training at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is Crystal Reports software course, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for classes for Crystal Reports software, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide Introduction to Crystal Reports Course courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of Introduction to Crystal Reports Course, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as seventeen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your Crystal Reports training will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house Crystal Reports software course, you need look no further than Activia.