0845 230 6150
0845 230 6159
Crystal Reports Courses From Activia
Crystal Reports XI Advanced
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This highly intensive two-day training course has been designed to teach existing users of Crystal Reports X1 how to use more advanced techniques and features to create complex reports and data sources.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include subreports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools to make it easier for other people to create reports. Delegates should be familiar with the content covered in the Crystal Reports XI Introduction course. A knowledge of programming and/or SQL would also be helpful.
Creating Running Totals
• Create a Running Total Field • Modify a Running Total Field • Create a Manual Running Total on Detail Data • Create a Manual Running Total on Summary Data
Building Cross-tabs in Your Report
• Create a Cross-tab • Create a Specified Group Order • Filter a Cross-tab by Group • Change the Cross-tab Format • Conditionally Format Rows and Columns • Keep Groups Together
• Insert a Subreport • Link a Subreport to a Primary Report • Edit a Subreport's Structure • Format a Subreport Using the Format Editor • Share Variables Between Subreports and Primary Reports • Create an On-demand Subreport
• Create a Drill-down • Create Separate Headings for Drill-down Data
Enhancing Report Processing by Writing SQL Statements
• Create a Report Using SQL Queries • Summarize Report Data Using SQL Aggregate Functions • Create Joins Using SQL • Create Subqueries • Create a SQL Expression Field
• Create a Bar Chart • Modify a Chart • Format a Chart • Create a Chart Template • Create a Top N Chart • Create a Cross-tab Chart
Reporting on Excel Data with Crystal Reports
• Create a Report Based on Excel Data • Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data • Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
Working with Prompts
• Create a Static Prompt • Create a Dynamic Prompt
Enhancing Report Functionality
• Group Data Hierarchically • Create a Dynamic Image • Create a Report Alert • Create a Geographic Map
Setup of PCs for training
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your Crystal Reports software courses will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for courses in Crystal Reports wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Crystal Reports Software Training Course courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Crystal Reports Software Training Course, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your Crystal Reports classes as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house learning Crystal Reports software, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Crystal Reports software training courses UK from Activia