Crystal Reports Courses From Activia
Crystal Reports 12 (2008) Advanced
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
In this course, delegates will create complex reports and data sources using Crystal Reports tools. They will create more sophisticated reports including subreports and cross-tabs, and also increase the speed and efficiency of reports by using SQL queries.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include subreports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools that make it easier for other people to create reports. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience. Delegates should be familiar with the content covered in the Crystal Reports 2008 Introduction course. A knowledge of programming and/or SQL would also be helpful.
Creating Running Totals
• Create a Running Total Field • Modify a Running Total Field • Create a Manual Running Total
Working with Cross-Tabs
• Create a Cross-Tab Report • Format a Cross-Tab Report • Create Groups in Cross-Tab Reports
• Insert a Subreport • Edit a Subreport • Share Variables
Creating Drill-Downs in a Report
• Create a Drill-Down • Create Headings for Drill-Down Data
Using SQL Statements in Report Processing
• Create a Report Using SQL Queries • Summarise Report Data • Create Joins Using SQL • Create Subqueries • Create a SQL Expression Field
Creating Complex Formulas
• Work with Loops • Work with Arrays
Adding Charts to Reports
• Create Charts • Create a Chart with a Drill-Down • Create a Top N Chart • Create a Cross-Tab Chart • Create Charts for Grouped Data • Format a Chart • Create a Chart Template
Enhancing Report Functionality
• Organize Data Based on a Hierarchy • Create a Dynamic Image • Create a Report Alert • Create a Geographic Map
Setup of PCs for training
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your Crystal Reports software courses will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for courses in Crystal Reports wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Crystal Reports Software Training Course courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Crystal Reports Software Training Course, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your Crystal Reports classes as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house learning Crystal Reports software, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Crystal Reports software training courses UK from Activia