WAYS TO CONTACT US
OUR TRAINING CENTRES
SOUTH & SOUTH EAST
MIDLANDS & NORTH
Quick links to TOP COURSES
Software & IT
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU WANT?
Bookings and Enquiries:
We're here to help!
Access your Dashboard:
Crystal Reports Training Courses From Activia
Crystal Reports 9.0 Introduction
A Two-Day Training Course
Delegates will learn how to use Crystal Reports to build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
Who Should Attend
This two-day course is designed for people who need output from a database, where their database programs have limited reporting tools, and/or they may not have access to those tools. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience, but must be familiar with basic database concepts, such as those covered in the Microsoft Access Introduction course.
Creating a List Report
• Set Default Report Settings • Build the Report • Preview the Report • Add a Report Title • Align Fields
Displaying Data in a Report
• Find Data • Sort Data • Filter Data by Single Criteria
Grouping Report Data
• Insert a Group • Add Summaries • Change Group Options • Add an Additional Group • Format a Group Header • Filter by Group • Create a Top N Sort Group
• Write a Formula • Edit a Formula • Group by Formula • Delete a Formula • Build a Filter by Multiple Criteria • Modify a Filter with Multiple Criteria to Create an OR Condition • Create a Parameter Field • Write a Formula that Incorporates Null Fields
• Remove White Space • Insert Page Header/Footer Data • Add Borders and Lines • Change the Background Color • Change the Margins
• Create a Watermark • Add Bulleted Lists • Modify Format Based on Data Value • Conditionally Suppress Data • Insert Hyperlinks • Hide Report Objects
Creating and Modifying Pie Charts
• Create a Pie Chart with a Drill-down • Change the Chart Title • Format a Chart • Present a Chart by Group
• Export to Excel • Export to an Access Database • Create a Report Definition • Create Mailing Labels
Setup of PCs for training
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
We can provide training for Crystal Reports at any of our ten centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices if you have groups of staff, this is a particularly convenient, flexible and cost effective option.
We have been training since 1995 and have continually developed our philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision of training for Crystal Reports. This means you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with courses in Crystal Reports.