Crystal Reports Training Courses From Activia
Crystal Reports 9.0 Introduction
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Delegates will learn how to use Crystal Reports to build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
Who Should Attend
This two-day course is designed for people who need output from a database, where their database programs have limited reporting tools, and/or they may not have access to those tools. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience, but must be familiar with basic database concepts, such as those covered in the Microsoft Access Introduction course.
Creating a List Report
• Set Default Report Settings • Build the Report • Preview the Report • Add a Report Title • Align Fields
Displaying Data in a Report
• Find Data • Sort Data • Filter Data by Single Criteria
Grouping Report Data
• Insert a Group • Add Summaries • Change Group Options • Add an Additional Group • Format a Group Header • Filter by Group • Create a Top N Sort Group
• Write a Formula • Edit a Formula • Group by Formula • Delete a Formula • Build a Filter by Multiple Criteria • Modify a Filter with Multiple Criteria to Create an OR Condition • Create a Parameter Field • Write a Formula that Incorporates Null Fields
• Remove White Space • Insert Page Header/Footer Data • Add Borders and Lines • Change the Background Color • Change the Margins
• Create a Watermark • Add Bulleted Lists • Modify Format Based on Data Value • Conditionally Suppress Data • Insert Hyperlinks • Hide Report Objects
Creating and Modifying Pie Charts
• Create a Pie Chart with a Drill-down • Change the Chart Title • Format a Chart • Present a Chart by Group
• Export to Excel • Export to an Access Database • Create a Report Definition • Create Mailing Labels
Setup of PCs for training
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training in Crystal Reports software will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training for Crystal Reports wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Crystal Reports Software Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Crystal Reports Software Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your courses in Crystal Reports as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house classes for Crystal Reports software, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Crystal Reports training courses UK from Activia