Excel 2007 Courses From Activia
Microsoft Excel 2007 for Accounting Advanced
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Microsoft Excel is probably the most useful office tool available to accounting functions for the simple analysis and manipulation of data. This Advanced training course focuses on more advanced functions, list management, as well as productivity tools such as PivotTables and Macros. It is entirely 'hands on', so those attending will get practice in creating and modifying actual spreadsheets.
Who Should Attend
Anyone with a basic understanding of Excel 2007 in an accounting environment who wishes to improve their productivity and quality of work. Note : A working knowledge of using Microsoft Excel 2007 is required.
Excel Functions and Formulas
• Using Functions in Excel • Working with Names and Ranges • Working with Array Formulas
• Working with Tables • Working with Records and Fields • Working with Tables and Filters • Using Excel as a Database
Getting the Most from your Data
• Getting the Most from your Data • PivotTables • More About PivotTables • Exploring Scenarios • What If Analysis
Advanced Excel Tasks
• Creating and Using Shared Workbooks • Using Custom AutoFill Lists • Using the VLOOKUP Function • Linking, Consolidating, and Combining Workbooks
Introduction to Macros
• Recording and Playing Macros • Copying and Deleting Macros
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Feedback from Delegates on our Microsoft Excel 2007 for Accounting Advanced Courses
"The course was usefull and enjoyable." Tom Giles Apr 17 2013
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training course in Microsoft Excel 2007 will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for courses for Excel 2007 wherever you are in the UK.
We provide MS Excel 2007 Training Course courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of MS Excel 2007 Training Course, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your MS Excel 2007 classes as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house learning Microsoft Excel 2007, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about MS Excel 2007 training courses UK from Activia