Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management Training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of Sage 50 Accounts Training from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Free Online Cloud Tools
See how we can help you with our Skills Appraisal and Course Creator tools, or ask a question on the forum.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Types of Training
Apart from the options of public/private/in-house training, we can tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
Sage 50 Accounts Training From Activia
Sage 50 Accounts : Introduction
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This training course provides the basic knowledge required to operate the Sage Line 50 package. It is an extremely 'hands-on' course : delegates will be maintaining ledger accounts, inputting opening balances and processing journals through to production of VAT and relevant management reports.
Who Should Attend
All Accounts staff who need to learn how to use the Sage Line 50 accounting package.
• Starting Sage 50 Accounts • The main programme window • Modules, windows and views • Getting help • Exiting Sage 50 Accounts
• Getting started • Restoring data for the first time • Setting the financial year • Backing up for the first time
Account Names & Numbers
• Debit and credit • Double entry book-keeping • Viewing the accounts list • Printing the current list • Viewing and printing Nominal List report • Account ranges • Changing account names • Control accounts
• Bank Receipts • Bank Payments
• The financial state of the company • The Trial Balance report • The Profit and Loss report • The Balance Sheet
• The Customers module • Entering a new customer • The Customer Record Wizard • Adding more customers • About selecting customers • Editing customer details • Customer delivery addresses • Customer address lists
• Supplier details
• The Invoice window • Service Invoices • Printing invoices • Updating ledgers • Viewing customer and invoice information • Re-printing the invoice
• Products • Adding new products • The Product Record window • Non-Stock and Service items
• Stock adjustments in • Stock adjustments out • Stock returns • Product activity • Stocktaking • Re-order levels • The Product Dashboard
• Product Invoices • Adding an invoice with a customer delivery address • Adding a further invoice • Mix and match invoicing • Printing the invoices • Changing an invoice • Updating the ledgers • Adjustments in
Product Credit Notes
• Product Credit Notes
Reviewing your Accounts
• The financial state of your company
• Customer Dashboard • Account balances • Aged debtors analysis • Statements
• Customer Receipts • Automatic allocation of receipts • Manual allocation of receipts • Partial allocation of receipts • Giving a discount • Payments on account
• Customer Activity
• Supplier details • Batch invoices • Supplier account balances
• Payments to suppliers • Making a payment • Printing remittance advice notes • Printing cheques • Supplier activity
More about the Nominal Ledger
• Journal entries • Nominal code activity • Nominal Ledger Graph • Nominal records
More about Bank Accounts
• Bank transfers • Combined payments • Petty cash transactions
• Bank Reconciliation
• What are recurring entries? • Adding new recurring entries • Adding a receipt • Adding journal credits and debits recurring entries • Setting up a bank transfer recurring entry • Editing an entry • A recurring entry processed weekly • Processing recurring entries • Suspending postings • Deleting recurring entries
• Notes on VAT returns • Producing a VAT return • VAT adjustments • Printing the VAT return • Reconciling the VAT transactions • Updating the VAT account references
Simple Reports & Information
• Information • Reports
Versions of Sage 50 Accounts
NOTE: Content may vary slightly between versions (eg V10, V11, etc) or applications (Accountant, Accountant Plus, Financial Controller). These differences are usually if little significance and do not affect the core skills acquired during the course.
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your Sage 50 software training will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training in 50 Accounts wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Sage 50 Accounting Courses courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Sage 50 Accounting Courses, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your courses for Sage 50 as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house classes for Sage 50 accounting software, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Sage 50 Accounts training courses UK from Activia