Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Quick links to our most popular courses:
Skills for Management
Your Place or Ours?
Training at Your OfficesLots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for software training, we can provide.
To see how it works, visit the Onsite Training page.
Activia CentresClick on a location name to go to the page with more information, schedules and a link to directions.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW Liverpool Street
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX Baker Street
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ North London
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ London Victoria
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
Quick LinksHere are quick links to the most popular pages.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Quick LinksHere are some quick links to some of our most popular pages.
Quickly locate the course or subject area of interest, and click through for full information on content, prices and dates.
TAKE OUR CHALLENGE!
Find and book the course you need in just two minutes!
Check your skill level online, and be sure to get trained at your level.
Build a course which includes just the modules you want, to match the content exactly to your needs.
Line 50 Courses From Activia
Sage 50 Accounts : Intermediate
A One-Day Training Course
This training course takes participants beyond the basics of day-to-day bookkeeping, and into the use of Sage Line 50 for prepayments, accruals, depreciation, contra payments and global changes. It also deals with pricing options and currencies (including the Euro). This is a very 'hands-on' course : delegates will use the package to carry out tasks, and will acquire practical experience as well as an enhanced knowledge of Sage Line 50 and the accounting principles behind it.
Who Should Attend
All Accounts staff who want to move beyond the basics of the Sage Line 50 accounting package.
Prepayments & Accruals
• What are prepayments and accruals? • Setting up prepayments • Setting up accruals • Processing prepayments and accruals • Deleting prepayments and accruals
Fixed Assets & Depreciation
• What are fixed assets? • Depreciation methods • Entering a new fixed asset • Entering an existing asset • Depreciating assets • Asset valuation • Asset reports • Writing off an asset
• Delivery addresses • Adding delivery addresses • Setting the invoice & order defaults for delivery addresses • Editing a customer delivery address
Entering Purchase Orders
• Purchase order processing • The Purchase Order Processing window • Entering a purchase order for product items • Entering a non-product purchase order • Entering long descriptions
Purchase Order Skeletons
• What is a purchase order skeleton? • Using a non-recurring purchase order skeleton
Processing Purchase Orders
• Printing purchase orders • Putting purchase orders on order • Deliveries • Deliver - complete deliveries • GRN - Goods Received Notes • Amending deliveries • Changes made to the accounts data • Creating purchase invoices from purchase orders • Purchase order reports • Deleting orders
Product Records & Purchase Orders
• Product records
BOMs & Product Transfers
• What are BOMs? • Case studies • Checking availability of components • Stock transfers • Product reports
Product Pricing Options
• Pricing options • Setting a special customer price • Creating customer price lists • Changing a cost price • Moving a customer from one price list to another • Deleting price lists • Price list reports
Entering Sales Orders
• Sales order processing • The Sales Order Processing window • Sales order - product items • Multiple line sales orders, discounts, goods not in stock • Non-product sales orders
Recurring Sales Order Skeletons
• Sales order skeletons • Editing a sales order skeleton • Processing a recurring sales order skeleton • Editing the frequency of a recurring sales order • Deleting a sales order skeleton
Processing Sales Orders
• About sales order processing • Printing sales orders • Allocating stock • Using the ShortFall Generator • Sales order reports • Recording despatches • Changing a sales order • Manual processing • Partly allocated orders • Cancel, hold and unallocate • Deleting orders
More about Sales Invoices
• Checking sales invoices • Printing invoices • Updating ledgers
• Credit control basics
Using the Search Option
• The Customers window • Using the Search option
Statements & Account Letters
• Sending statements • Accounts letters • Disputed invoices
• Entering the overpayment • Checking the customer activity • Processing the customer refund
Late Payment Legislation
• What is the late payment legislation? • Setting up your system for late payment charges • Adding an invoice • Charging customers for late payment
Writing Off Bad Debts
• Writing Off Bad Debts
The Sage Task Manager
• Opening the Sage Task Manager • Entering tasks • Closing the Sage Task Manager
Paying Bills using the Sage Task Manager
• Entering bills into the Sage Task Manager • Paying bills using the Sage Task Manager
Cash Flow Forecasting
• Showing the Cash Flow window
Versions of Sage 50 Accounts
NOTE: Content may vary slightly between versions (eg V10, V11, etc) or applications (Accountant, Accountant Plus, Financial Controller). These differences are usually if little significance and do not affect the core skills acquired during the course.
We can provide courses in Sage Line 50 at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with Sage accounting software classes.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.