Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Skills for Management
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
Line 50 Courses From Activia
Sage 50 Accounts : Intermediate
A One-Day Training Course
This training course takes participants beyond the basics of day-to-day bookkeeping, and into the use of Sage Line 50 for prepayments, accruals, depreciation, contra payments and global changes. It also deals with pricing options and currencies (including the Euro). This is a very 'hands-on' course : delegates will use the package to carry out tasks, and will acquire practical experience as well as an enhanced knowledge of Sage Line 50 and the accounting principles behind it.
Who Should Attend
All Accounts staff who want to move beyond the basics of the Sage Line 50 accounting package.
Prepayments & Accruals
• What are prepayments and accruals? • Setting up prepayments • Setting up accruals • Processing prepayments and accruals • Deleting prepayments and accruals
Fixed Assets & Depreciation
• What are fixed assets? • Depreciation methods • Entering a new fixed asset • Entering an existing asset • Depreciating assets • Asset valuation • Asset reports • Writing off an asset
• Delivery addresses • Adding delivery addresses • Setting the invoice & order defaults for delivery addresses • Editing a customer delivery address
Entering Purchase Orders
• Purchase order processing • The Purchase Order Processing window • Entering a purchase order for product items • Entering a non-product purchase order • Entering long descriptions
Purchase Order Skeletons
• What is a purchase order skeleton? • Using a non-recurring purchase order skeleton
Processing Purchase Orders
• Printing purchase orders • Putting purchase orders on order • Deliveries • Deliver - complete deliveries • GRN - Goods Received Notes • Amending deliveries • Changes made to the accounts data • Creating purchase invoices from purchase orders • Purchase order reports • Deleting orders
Product Records & Purchase Orders
• Product records
BOMs & Product Transfers
• What are BOMs? • Case studies • Checking availability of components • Stock transfers • Product reports
Product Pricing Options
• Pricing options • Setting a special customer price • Creating customer price lists • Changing a cost price • Moving a customer from one price list to another • Deleting price lists • Price list reports
Entering Sales Orders
• Sales order processing • The Sales Order Processing window • Sales order - product items • Multiple line sales orders, discounts, goods not in stock • Non-product sales orders
Recurring Sales Order Skeletons
• Sales order skeletons • Editing a sales order skeleton • Processing a recurring sales order skeleton • Editing the frequency of a recurring sales order • Deleting a sales order skeleton
Processing Sales Orders
• About sales order processing • Printing sales orders • Allocating stock • Using the ShortFall Generator • Sales order reports • Recording despatches • Changing a sales order • Manual processing • Partly allocated orders • Cancel, hold and unallocate • Deleting orders
More about Sales Invoices
• Checking sales invoices • Printing invoices • Updating ledgers
• Credit control basics
Using the Search Option
• The Customers window • Using the Search option
Statements & Account Letters
• Sending statements • Accounts letters • Disputed invoices
• Entering the overpayment • Checking the customer activity • Processing the customer refund
Late Payment Legislation
• What is the late payment legislation? • Setting up your system for late payment charges • Adding an invoice • Charging customers for late payment
Writing Off Bad Debts
• Writing Off Bad Debts
The Sage Task Manager
• Opening the Sage Task Manager • Entering tasks • Closing the Sage Task Manager
Paying Bills using the Sage Task Manager
• Entering bills into the Sage Task Manager • Paying bills using the Sage Task Manager
Cash Flow Forecasting
• Showing the Cash Flow window
Versions of Sage 50 Accounts
NOTE: Content may vary slightly between versions (eg V10, V11, etc) or applications (Accountant, Accountant Plus, Financial Controller). These differences are usually if little significance and do not affect the core skills acquired during the course.
Line 50 Courses from ActiviaWe can provide courses in Sage Line 50 at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with Sage accounting software classes.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.