Line 50 Courses
Sage 50 Accounts : Intermediate
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This training course takes participants beyond the basics of day-to-day bookkeeping, and into the use of Sage Line 50 for prepayments, accruals, depreciation, contra payments and global changes. It also deals with pricing options and currencies (including the Euro). This is a very 'hands-on' course : delegates will use the package to carry out tasks, and will acquire practical experience as well as an enhanced knowledge of Sage Line 50 and the accounting principles behind it.
Who Should Attend
All Accounts staff who want to move beyond the basics of the Sage Line 50 accounting package.
Prepayments & Accruals
• What are prepayments and accruals? • Setting up prepayments • Setting up accruals • Processing prepayments and accruals • Deleting prepayments and accruals
Fixed Assets & Depreciation
• What are fixed assets? • Depreciation methods • Entering a new fixed asset • Entering an existing asset • Depreciating assets • Asset valuation • Asset reports • Writing off an asset
• Delivery addresses • Adding delivery addresses • Setting the invoice & order defaults for delivery addresses • Editing a customer delivery address
Entering Purchase Orders
• Purchase order processing • The Purchase Order Processing window • Entering a purchase order for product items • Entering a non-product purchase order • Entering long descriptions
Purchase Order Skeletons
• What is a purchase order skeleton? • Using a non-recurring purchase order skeleton
Processing Purchase Orders
• Printing purchase orders • Putting purchase orders on order • Deliveries • Deliver - complete deliveries • GRN - Goods Received Notes • Amending deliveries • Changes made to the accounts data • Creating purchase invoices from purchase orders • Purchase order reports • Deleting orders
Product Records & Purchase Orders
• Product records
BOMs & Product Transfers
• What are BOMs? • Case studies • Checking availability of components • Stock transfers • Product reports
Product Pricing Options
• Pricing options • Setting a special customer price • Creating customer price lists • Changing a cost price • Moving a customer from one price list to another • Deleting price lists • Price list reports
Entering Sales Orders
• Sales order processing • The Sales Order Processing window • Sales order - product items • Multiple line sales orders, discounts, goods not in stock • Non-product sales orders
Recurring Sales Order Skeletons
• Sales order skeletons • Editing a sales order skeleton • Processing a recurring sales order skeleton • Editing the frequency of a recurring sales order • Deleting a sales order skeleton
Processing Sales Orders
• About sales order processing • Printing sales orders • Allocating stock • Using the ShortFall Generator • Sales order reports • Recording despatches • Changing a sales order • Manual processing • Partly allocated orders • Cancel, hold and unallocate • Deleting orders
More about Sales Invoices
• Checking sales invoices • Printing invoices • Updating ledgers
• Credit control basics
Using the Search Option
• The Customers window • Using the Search option
Statements & Account Letters
• Sending statements • Accounts letters • Disputed invoices
• Entering the overpayment • Checking the customer activity • Processing the customer refund
Late Payment Legislation
• What is the late payment legislation? • Setting up your system for late payment charges • Adding an invoice • Charging customers for late payment
Writing Off Bad Debts
• Writing Off Bad Debts
The Sage Task Manager
• Opening the Sage Task Manager • Entering tasks • Closing the Sage Task Manager
Paying Bills using the Sage Task Manager
• Entering bills into the Sage Task Manager • Paying bills using the Sage Task Manager
Cash Flow Forecasting
• Showing the Cash Flow window
Versions of Sage 50 Accounts
NOTE: Content may vary slightly between versions (eg V10, V11, etc) or applications (Accountant, Accountant Plus, Financial Controller). These differences are usually if little significance and do not affect the core skills acquired during the course.
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for courses in Sage Line 50 in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for Sage Line 50 Training Course.
If you are looking for Sage accounting software classes, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day Line 50 Courses at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is Sage Line 50 software course, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for learning Sage accounts software, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide Sage Line 50 Training Course courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of Sage Line 50 Training Course, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as fifteen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your courses in Sage Line 50 will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house Sage Line 50 software course, you need look no further than Activia.