HTML Courses From Activia
HTML Programming Advanced
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This hands-on one day training course is designed to provide some of the more advanced HTML elements and techniques. Delegates will learn several new topics including customizable tables and forms.
Who Should Attend
The course is intended for existing users of HTML who want to use more advanced features in order to increase their productivity and effectiveness. Delegates should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course.
• Creating nested tables • Using tables for page layout
• Incorporating graphics into a document • Creating and using imagemaps
• Introduction to forms
• Using advanced input types • Setting input type attributes • Creating a text area • Creating form list boxes
• Overview of frames • Creating frames • Applying frame attributes • Using nested framesets
Dynamic and interactive documents
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS-1)
• Introduction to style sheets (CSS-1) • Working with style sheet properties and selectors • Linked style sheets
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your course for programming in HTML will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for HTML training courses wherever you are in the UK.
We provide HTML Programming Course courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of HTML Programming Course, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your HTML web design classes as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house learning how to program with HTML, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about HTML programming courses UK from Activia