Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
ITIL® Courses From Activia
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements SOA
A Five-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised APM ITIL Training Course
This is an APM-authorised ITIL training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This 5 day intensive course provides competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Who Should Attend
The target group of the ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements is:
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
• the concept of Service Management as a practice • the concept of Service, its value proposition and composition • the functions and process across the Lifecycle • the role of Processes in the Service Lifecycle • how Service Management creates business value • how the processes within the Service Offerings and Agreement curriculum supports the Service Lifecycle
Service Portfolio Management
• the Service Portfolio and illustrate its relationship with the Service Catalogue and Service Pipeline • how a Service Portfolio describes a provider’s service and how it relates the business service with the IT service • the Service Portfolio Management methods
Service Catalogue Management
• the purpose, goal and objectives of the process • the scope of the process • the interface to the Service Portfolio • the difference between a Business and a Technical Service Catalogue • the importance of the Service Catalogue to the Service Lifecycle and the business • its policies, principles and basic concepts • the use of key metrics, challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with the process • the process including the utilisation of the Service Catalogue by other processes and functions • produce a Service Catalogue
Service Level Management
• the purpose, goal and objectives of the SLM • the scope of the SLM • the importance of the process to the Service Lifecycle and how its generate business value • the principles and basic concepts • the main activities, methods and techniques of this process and how it relates to the Service Lifecycle. This includes the SLA structures and determining Service Level Requirements • the deliverables from the process • monitoring of service performance against SLAs • the use of key metrics, challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with the process • the contents of SLAs, OLAs and review meetings • the interfaces to other processes and functions
• the basic concepts of the process • activity based Demand Management and business activity patterns • the interfaces to Service Portfolio • Managing demand for Service
• the purpose, goal and objectives of the process • the scope of the process • the importance of the process to the Service Lifecycle and how they generate business value • the principles and basic concepts • the main activities, methods and techniques of this process and how it relates to the Service Lifecycle. This includes the SLA structures and determining Service Level Requirements • the use of Supplier Categorization and maintenance of the Suppler Database • the use of key metrics, challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with the process • the inputs and outputs of the process
• the purpose, goal and objectives of the process • the scope of the process • the concepts of Service Valuation • the importance of the process to the Service Lifecycle and how they generate business value • the various aspects of the process and the basic concepts – funding, accounting and chargeback • Return on Investment and the business case • the main activities, methods and techniques that enable this processes and how it relates to the Service Lifecycle • Design and Implement a Financial Management process
Business Relationship Manager
• the role of Business Relationship Managers
Service Offerings and Agreement Roles and Responsibilities
• key roles and responsibilities of the Service Catalogue Manager • key roles and responsibilities of the Service Level Manager • key roles and responsibilities pertaining to the Supplier Manager
Technology and Implementation Considerations
• the generic requirements for technology to assist Service Design • the evaluation criteria for technology and tooling for process implementation • the good practices for practice and process implementation • the challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks related to implementing practices and processes • how to plan and implement Service Management technologies
Summary, Exam Preparation and Directed Studies
Following completion of this course, delegates will possess knowledge of:
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the examination leading to an accredited ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements, the candidate shall fulfil the following requirements:
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
ITIL® Courses from ActiviaWe can provide courses for ITIL certification at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with certified ITIL training courses.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.