ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
A Five-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised APM ITIL Training Course
This is an APM-authorised ITIL training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This 5 day intensive course provides competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Who Should Attend
The target group of the ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements is:
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
• the concept of Service Management as a practice • the concept of Service, its value proposition and composition • the functions and process across the Lifecycle • the role of Processes in the Service Lifecycle • how Service Management creates business value • how the processes within the Service Offerings and Agreement curriculum supports the Service Lifecycle
Service Portfolio Management
• the Service Portfolio and illustrate its relationship with the Service Catalogue and Service Pipeline • how a Service Portfolio describes a provider’s service and how it relates the business service with the IT service • the Service Portfolio Management methods
Service Catalogue Management
• the purpose, goal and objectives of the process • the scope of the process • the interface to the Service Portfolio • the difference between a Business and a Technical Service Catalogue • the importance of the Service Catalogue to the Service Lifecycle and the business • its policies, principles and basic concepts • the use of key metrics, challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with the process • the process including the utilisation of the Service Catalogue by other processes and functions • produce a Service Catalogue
Service Level Management
• the purpose, goal and objectives of the SLM • the scope of the SLM • the importance of the process to the Service Lifecycle and how its generate business value • the principles and basic concepts • the main activities, methods and techniques of this process and how it relates to the Service Lifecycle. This includes the SLA structures and determining Service Level Requirements • the deliverables from the process • monitoring of service performance against SLAs • the use of key metrics, challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with the process • the contents of SLAs, OLAs and review meetings • the interfaces to other processes and functions
• the basic concepts of the process • activity based Demand Management and business activity patterns • the interfaces to Service Portfolio • Managing demand for Service
• the purpose, goal and objectives of the process • the scope of the process • the importance of the process to the Service Lifecycle and how they generate business value • the principles and basic concepts • the main activities, methods and techniques of this process and how it relates to the Service Lifecycle. This includes the SLA structures and determining Service Level Requirements • the use of Supplier Categorization and maintenance of the Suppler Database • the use of key metrics, challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with the process • the inputs and outputs of the process
• the purpose, goal and objectives of the process • the scope of the process • the concepts of Service Valuation • the importance of the process to the Service Lifecycle and how they generate business value • the various aspects of the process and the basic concepts – funding, accounting and chargeback • Return on Investment and the business case • the main activities, methods and techniques that enable this processes and how it relates to the Service Lifecycle • Design and Implement a Financial Management process
Business Relationship Manager
• the role of Business Relationship Managers
Service Offerings and Agreement Roles and Responsibilities
• key roles and responsibilities of the Service Catalogue Manager • key roles and responsibilities of the Service Level Manager • key roles and responsibilities pertaining to the Supplier Manager
Technology and Implementation Considerations
• the generic requirements for technology to assist Service Design • the evaluation criteria for technology and tooling for process implementation • the good practices for practice and process implementation • the challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks related to implementing practices and processes • how to plan and implement Service Management technologies
Summary, Exam Preparation and Directed Studies
Following completion of this course, delegates will possess knowledge of:
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the examination leading to an accredited ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements, the candidate shall fulfil the following requirements:
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for courses for ITIL certification in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for ITIL® Service Management.
If you are looking for certified ITIL training courses, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day ITIL® Courses at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is IT service management through ITIL training courses, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for better managed IT services with ITIL certification, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide ITIL® Service Management courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of ITIL® Service Management, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as fifteen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your courses for ITIL certification will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house IT service management through ITIL training courses, you need look no further than Activia.