ITIL® Training Courses From Activia
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition (ST)
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised APM ITIL Training Course
This is an APM-authorised ITIL training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This 3 day intensive course provides competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Who Should Attend
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Introduction to Service Transition
• Service Transition as a practice • Service, its value proposition and value composition • Functions, Processes and Roles • The purpose, goals and objectives of Service Transition • The scope of Service Transition and the types of processes used by Service Transition • The position of Service Transition within the service lifecycle , the interfaces, inputs and outputs • Potential value to business
Service Transition Principles
• The concept of service and role of utilities, warranties,capabilities and resources in delvering the service • The key policies and best practice principles that aid effective Service Transition
Service Transition Processes
• Transition Planning and Support • Change Management • Service Asset and Configuration Management • Release and Deployment Management • Service Validation and Testing • Evaluation • Knowledge Management
Service Transition related activities
• Managing Communications and Commitment • Managing Organizational and Stakeholder Change • Organisational roles, responsibilities and Service Transitions Roles within organisational change • Planning and Implementing organisational change, and the outputs from other lifecycle stages which assist with managing organisational change • Assessing organisational readiness for and monitoring progress of organisational change • Methods, practices and techniques used in managing change • Stakeholder Management
Organising for Service Transition
• Service Transition Roles and Responsibilities • Organizational context for Service Transition • The relationship of Service Transition with other lifecycle phases
Consideration of Technology
• Technoogy requirements for Service Transition that support Service Transition as a whole and, support Service Transitionís integration into the whole lifecycle
Implementation and improvement of Service Transition
• The stages of introducing Service Transition to an organisation, including: • Justification • Design • Management of cultural change and risks and beneficial values • Measurements through anaylsing critical success factors and key performance indicators • Challenges, pre-requisites for success and risks that affect the likely viability of new and changed services • Challenges facing service transition and the external factors that affect the approach to service transition
Summary, Exam Preparation and Directed Studies
Following completion of this course, delegates will know:
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification Service Transition examination, candidates shall fulfil the following requirements:
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your certification for foundation, intermediate and expert levels will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for UK wide training for ITIL certification wherever you are in the UK.
We provide ITIL® V3 Certification courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of ITIL® V3 Certification, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your Certified courses for service management as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house foundation and intermediate certification for ITIL, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about itil certification training uk wide from Activia