Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management Training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of ITIL® Training Courses from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Free Online Cloud Tools
See how we can help you with our Skills Appraisal and Course Creator tools, or ask a question on the forum.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Types of Training
Apart from the options of public/private/in-house training, we can tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
ITIL® Training Courses From Activia
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition (ST)
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised APM ITIL Training Course
This is an APM-authorised ITIL training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This 3 day intensive course provides competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Who Should Attend
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Introduction to Service Transition
• Service Transition as a practice • Service, its value proposition and value composition • Functions, Processes and Roles • The purpose, goals and objectives of Service Transition • The scope of Service Transition and the types of processes used by Service Transition • The position of Service Transition within the service lifecycle , the interfaces, inputs and outputs • Potential value to business
Service Transition Principles
• The concept of service and role of utilities, warranties,capabilities and resources in delvering the service • The key policies and best practice principles that aid effective Service Transition
Service Transition Processes
• Transition Planning and Support • Change Management • Service Asset and Configuration Management • Release and Deployment Management • Service Validation and Testing • Evaluation • Knowledge Management
Service Transition related activities
• Managing Communications and Commitment • Managing Organizational and Stakeholder Change • Organisational roles, responsibilities and Service Transitions Roles within organisational change • Planning and Implementing organisational change, and the outputs from other lifecycle stages which assist with managing organisational change • Assessing organisational readiness for and monitoring progress of organisational change • Methods, practices and techniques used in managing change • Stakeholder Management
Organising for Service Transition
• Service Transition Roles and Responsibilities • Organizational context for Service Transition • The relationship of Service Transition with other lifecycle phases
Consideration of Technology
• Technoogy requirements for Service Transition that support Service Transition as a whole and, support Service Transitionís integration into the whole lifecycle
Implementation and improvement of Service Transition
• The stages of introducing Service Transition to an organisation, including: • Justification • Design • Management of cultural change and risks and beneficial values • Measurements through anaylsing critical success factors and key performance indicators • Challenges, pre-requisites for success and risks that affect the likely viability of new and changed services • Challenges facing service transition and the external factors that affect the approach to service transition
Summary, Exam Preparation and Directed Studies
Following completion of this course, delegates will know:
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification Service Transition examination, candidates shall fulfil the following requirements:
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your certification for foundation, intermediate and expert levels will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for UK wide training for ITIL certification wherever you are in the UK.
We provide ITIL® V3 Certification courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of ITIL® V3 Certification, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your Certified courses for service management as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house foundation and intermediate certification for ITIL, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about itil certification training uk wide from Activia