Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Skills for Management
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
ITIL® Training Courses From Activia
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition ST
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised APM ITIL Training Course
This is an APM-authorised ITIL training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This 3 day intensive course provides competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Who Should Attend
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Introduction to Service Transition
• Service Transition as a practice • Service, its value proposition and value composition • Functions, Processes and Roles • The purpose, goals and objectives of Service Transition • The scope of Service Transition and the types of processes used by Service Transition • The position of Service Transition within the service lifecycle , the interfaces, inputs and outputs • Potential value to business
Service Transition Principles
• The concept of service and role of utilities, warranties,capabilities and resources in delvering the service • The key policies and best practice principles that aid effective Service Transition
Service Transition Processes
• Transition Planning and Support • Change Management • Service Asset and Configuration Management • Release and Deployment Management • Service Validation and Testing • Evaluation • Knowledge Management
Service Transition related activities
• Managing Communications and Commitment • Managing Organizational and Stakeholder Change • Organisational roles, responsibilities and Service Transitions Roles within organisational change • Planning and Implementing organisational change, and the outputs from other lifecycle stages which assist with managing organisational change • Assessing organisational readiness for and monitoring progress of organisational change • Methods, practices and techniques used in managing change • Stakeholder Management
Organising for Service Transition
• Service Transition Roles and Responsibilities • Organizational context for Service Transition • The relationship of Service Transition with other lifecycle phases
Consideration of Technology
• Technoogy requirements for Service Transition that support Service Transition as a whole and, support Service Transitionís integration into the whole lifecycle
Implementation and improvement of Service Transition
• The stages of introducing Service Transition to an organisation, including: • Justification • Design • Management of cultural change and risks and beneficial values • Measurements through anaylsing critical success factors and key performance indicators • Challenges, pre-requisites for success and risks that affect the likely viability of new and changed services • Challenges facing service transition and the external factors that affect the approach to service transition
Summary, Exam Preparation and Directed Studies
Following completion of this course, delegates will know:
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification Service Transition examination, candidates shall fulfil the following requirements:
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
ITIL® Training Courses from ActiviaWe can provide UK wide training for ITIL certification at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with Certified courses for service management.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.