ITIL® Training Courses
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition (ST)
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised APM ITIL Training Course
This is an APM-authorised ITIL training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This 3 day intensive course provides competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Who Should Attend
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Introduction to Service Transition
• Service Transition as a practice • Service, its value proposition and value composition • Functions, Processes and Roles • The purpose, goals and objectives of Service Transition • The scope of Service Transition and the types of processes used by Service Transition • The position of Service Transition within the service lifecycle , the interfaces, inputs and outputs • Potential value to business
Service Transition Principles
• The concept of service and role of utilities, warranties,capabilities and resources in delvering the service • The key policies and best practice principles that aid effective Service Transition
Service Transition Processes
• Transition Planning and Support • Change Management • Service Asset and Configuration Management • Release and Deployment Management • Service Validation and Testing • Evaluation • Knowledge Management
Service Transition related activities
• Managing Communications and Commitment • Managing Organizational and Stakeholder Change • Organisational roles, responsibilities and Service Transitions Roles within organisational change • Planning and Implementing organisational change, and the outputs from other lifecycle stages which assist with managing organisational change • Assessing organisational readiness for and monitoring progress of organisational change • Methods, practices and techniques used in managing change • Stakeholder Management
Organising for Service Transition
• Service Transition Roles and Responsibilities • Organizational context for Service Transition • The relationship of Service Transition with other lifecycle phases
Consideration of Technology
• Technoogy requirements for Service Transition that support Service Transition as a whole and, support Service Transitionís integration into the whole lifecycle
Implementation and improvement of Service Transition
• The stages of introducing Service Transition to an organisation, including: • Justification • Design • Management of cultural change and risks and beneficial values • Measurements through anaylsing critical success factors and key performance indicators • Challenges, pre-requisites for success and risks that affect the likely viability of new and changed services • Challenges facing service transition and the external factors that affect the approach to service transition
Summary, Exam Preparation and Directed Studies
Following completion of this course, delegates will know:
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification Service Transition examination, candidates shall fulfil the following requirements:
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for UK wide training for ITIL certification in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for ITIL® V3 Certification.
If you are looking for Certified courses for service management, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day ITIL® Training Courses at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is certification for foundation, intermediate and expert levels, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for foundation and intermediate certification for ITIL, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide ITIL® V3 Certification courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of ITIL® V3 Certification, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as seventeen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your UK wide training for ITIL certification will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house certification for foundation, intermediate and expert levels, you need look no further than Activia.