ITIL® Courses From Activia
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design (SD)
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised APM ITIL Training Course
This is an APM-authorised ITIL training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This 3 day intensive course provides competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Who Should Attend
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of design activities within the Service Lifecycle. The course syllabus covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within Service Design, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course syllabus may also be of interest to:
Introduction to Service Design
• the concept of Service Management as a practice • the concept of Service, its value proposition and composition • the concepts of Function, Process and Role • the purpose, goals and objectives of Service Design • the scope of Service Design • the business value • the contents and use of the Service Design Package • the contents and use of Service Acceptance Criteria
Service Design Principles
• Service Design principles and service composition • the importance and approach to balanced design • service requirements, business requirements and drivers • design activities and constraints • the principles and the five aspects of Service Design to the management of Service Design processes • Context • Designing service solutions • Designing supporting systems, especially the Service Portfolio • Designing technology architectures • Designing processes • Designing measurement systems and metrics • Business Service Management (BSM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles • Service Design models
Service Design Processes
• the activities and techniques, but not the detailed process steps, for the following processes • Service Catalogue Management • Service Level Management • Capacity Management • Availability Management • IT Service Continuity Management • Information Security Management • Supplier Management • the principles and the five aspects of Service Design
Service Design technology related activities
• requirement types and manage activities and techniques within Requirements Engineering • the activities and techniques within Data and Information Management • activities and techniques associated with Application Management
Organising for Service Design
• functional roles analysis and RACI • the roles and responsibilities within Service Design
Consideration of Technology
• the types of tools that would benefit Service Design • requirements for Service Management tools
Implementation and improvement of Service Design
• the Service Design issues relating to: • Business Impact Analysis, Service Level Requirements and risks • the six-stage implementation approach • measurements through Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators • prerequisites for success and risks affect
Summary, Exam Preparation and Directed Studies
Following completion of this course, delegates will know:
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design examination, the candidate shall fulfil the following requirements:
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your IT service management through ITIL training courses will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for courses for ITIL certification wherever you are in the UK.
We provide ITIL® Service Management courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of ITIL® Service Management, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your certified ITIL training courses as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house better managed IT services with ITIL certification, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about itil service management courses uk wide from Activia