Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Skills for Management
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
ITIL® Courses From Activia
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design SD
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised APM ITIL Training Course
This is an APM-authorised ITIL training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This 3 day intensive course provides competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Who Should Attend
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of design activities within the Service Lifecycle. The course syllabus covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within Service Design, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course syllabus may also be of interest to:
Introduction to Service Design
• the concept of Service Management as a practice • the concept of Service, its value proposition and composition • the concepts of Function, Process and Role • the purpose, goals and objectives of Service Design • the scope of Service Design • the business value • the contents and use of the Service Design Package • the contents and use of Service Acceptance Criteria
Service Design Principles
• Service Design principles and service composition • the importance and approach to balanced design • service requirements, business requirements and drivers • design activities and constraints • the principles and the five aspects of Service Design to the management of Service Design processes • Context • Designing service solutions • Designing supporting systems, especially the Service Portfolio • Designing technology architectures • Designing processes • Designing measurement systems and metrics • Business Service Management (BSM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles • Service Design models
Service Design Processes
• the activities and techniques, but not the detailed process steps, for the following processes • Service Catalogue Management • Service Level Management • Capacity Management • Availability Management • IT Service Continuity Management • Information Security Management • Supplier Management • the principles and the five aspects of Service Design
Service Design technology related activities
• requirement types and manage activities and techniques within Requirements Engineering • the activities and techniques within Data and Information Management • activities and techniques associated with Application Management
Organising for Service Design
• functional roles analysis and RACI • the roles and responsibilities within Service Design
Consideration of Technology
• the types of tools that would benefit Service Design • requirements for Service Management tools
Implementation and improvement of Service Design
• the Service Design issues relating to: • Business Impact Analysis, Service Level Requirements and risks • the six-stage implementation approach • measurements through Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators • prerequisites for success and risks affect
Summary, Exam Preparation and Directed Studies
Following completion of this course, delegates will know:
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design examination, the candidate shall fulfil the following requirements:
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
ITIL® Courses from ActiviaWe can provide courses for ITIL certification at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with certified ITIL training courses.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.