ITIL® Training Courses From Activia
ITIL® V3 Foundation
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Fully Accredited ITIL Training
Delivered by skilled instructors with extensive experience in the practical application of service management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample exam questions.
This intensive three-day training course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in the provision, support, and delivery of IT Services.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design and implementation of business-used IT services and who require an insight into best practice for service management.
Service Management as a Practice
• The concept of Good Practice • The concept of a Service • The concept of Service Management • Functions and Processes • The process model and the characteristics of processes
The Service Lifecycle
• Service Strategy • Service Design • Service Transition • Service Operation • Continual Service Improvement
Key Principles and Models
• Value Creation through Services • People, Processes, Products and Partners in Service Management • The five major aspects of Service Design • The Continual Service Improvement model
Processes: Service Strategy
• Demand management • Financial management
Processes: Service Design
• Service Level Management • Service Catalogue Management • Availability Management • Information Security Management • Supplier Management • Capacity Management • IT Service Continuity Management
Processes: Service Transition
• Change Management • Service Asset and Configuration Management • Release and Deployment Management • Knowledge Management
Processes: Service Operation
• Incident Management • Problem Management • Event Management • Request Fulfilments • Access Management
• The Service Desk function • The Technical Management function • The Application Management function • The IT Operations Management function
• The Process owner • The Service owner • The RACI model
ITIL Foundation Certificate examination
• One-hour multiple choice examination • 40 questions • Pass mark 65% (26 correct answers)
The course culminates in an optional one-hour multiple-choice examination for the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management - Version 3.
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your certification for foundation, intermediate and expert levels will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for UK wide training for ITIL certification wherever you are in the UK.
We provide ITIL® V3 Certification courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of ITIL® V3 Certification, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your Certified courses for service management as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house foundation and intermediate certification for ITIL, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about itil certification training uk wide from Activia