Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management Training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of ITIL® Training Courses from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Free Online Cloud Tools
See how we can help you with our Skills Appraisal and Course Creator tools, or ask a question on the forum.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Types of Training
Apart from the options of public/private/in-house training, we can tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
ITIL® Training Courses From Activia
ITIL® V3 Foundation
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Fully Accredited ITIL Training
Delivered by skilled instructors with extensive experience in the practical application of service management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample exam questions.
This intensive three-day training course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in the provision, support, and delivery of IT Services.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design and implementation of business-used IT services and who require an insight into best practice for service management.
Service Management as a Practice
• The concept of Good Practice • The concept of a Service • The concept of Service Management • Functions and Processes • The process model and the characteristics of processes
The Service Lifecycle
• Service Strategy • Service Design • Service Transition • Service Operation • Continual Service Improvement
Key Principles and Models
• Value Creation through Services • People, Processes, Products and Partners in Service Management • The five major aspects of Service Design • The Continual Service Improvement model
Processes: Service Strategy
• Demand management • Financial management
Processes: Service Design
• Service Level Management • Service Catalogue Management • Availability Management • Information Security Management • Supplier Management • Capacity Management • IT Service Continuity Management
Processes: Service Transition
• Change Management • Service Asset and Configuration Management • Release and Deployment Management • Knowledge Management
Processes: Service Operation
• Incident Management • Problem Management • Event Management • Request Fulfilments • Access Management
• The Service Desk function • The Technical Management function • The Application Management function • The IT Operations Management function
• The Process owner • The Service owner • The RACI model
ITIL Foundation Certificate examination
• One-hour multiple choice examination • 40 questions • Pass mark 65% (26 correct answers)
The course culminates in an optional one-hour multiple-choice examination for the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management - Version 3.
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your certification for foundation, intermediate and expert levels will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for UK wide training for ITIL certification wherever you are in the UK.
We provide ITIL® V3 Certification courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of ITIL® V3 Certification, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your Certified courses for service management as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house foundation and intermediate certification for ITIL, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about itil certification training uk wide from Activia