ITIL® Training Courses
ITIL® V3 Foundation
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Fully Accredited ITIL Training
Delivered by skilled instructors with extensive experience in the practical application of service management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample exam questions.
This intensive three-day training course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in the provision, support, and delivery of IT Services.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design and implementation of business-used IT services and who require an insight into best practice for service management.
Service Management as a Practice
• The concept of Good Practice • The concept of a Service • The concept of Service Management • Functions and Processes • The process model and the characteristics of processes
The Service Lifecycle
• Service Strategy • Service Design • Service Transition • Service Operation • Continual Service Improvement
Key Principles and Models
• Value Creation through Services • People, Processes, Products and Partners in Service Management • The five major aspects of Service Design • The Continual Service Improvement model
Processes: Service Strategy
• Demand management • Financial management
Processes: Service Design
• Service Level Management • Service Catalogue Management • Availability Management • Information Security Management • Supplier Management • Capacity Management • IT Service Continuity Management
Processes: Service Transition
• Change Management • Service Asset and Configuration Management • Release and Deployment Management • Knowledge Management
Processes: Service Operation
• Incident Management • Problem Management • Event Management • Request Fulfilments • Access Management
• The Service Desk function • The Technical Management function • The Application Management function • The IT Operations Management function
• The Process owner • The Service owner • The RACI model
ITIL Foundation Certificate examination
• One-hour multiple choice examination • 40 questions • Pass mark 65% (26 correct answers)
The course culminates in an optional one-hour multiple-choice examination for the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management - Version 3.
All ITIL® courses are offered by QA and Global Knowledge
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for UK wide training for ITIL certification in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for ITIL® V3 Certification.
If you are looking for Certified courses for service management, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day ITIL® Training Courses at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is certification for foundation, intermediate and expert levels, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for foundation and intermediate certification for ITIL, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide ITIL® V3 Certification courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of ITIL® V3 Certification, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as fifteen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your UK wide training for ITIL certification will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house certification for foundation, intermediate and expert levels, you need look no further than Activia.