0845 230 6150
0845 230 6159
PRINCE2® Courses From Activia
PRINCE2® Foundation to Practitioner Upgrade (with exam)
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Fully Accredited PRINCE2 Training
Delivered by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of project management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample exam questions.
This intensive two-day training course follows the standard syllabus issued by the PRINCE2 Examinations Board, which focuses on the PRINCE2 framework and how this can be applied to real projects.
Who Should Attend
This course prepares people who have already passed their PRINCE2 Foundation exam to move to the ‘next level’ – the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination. This course is also suitable for delegates wishing to re-register their PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification.
• Background & Objectives • Foundation and Practitioner – the differences • Review of current knowledge
• Organisational structure • Roles and responsibilities • The project board • The project manager • Team management • Project assurance • Project support
• Purpose and importance • Components & types of plan • Planning techniques – the focus on products
• Stage assessments • Establishing project and stage tolerance • Checkpoints & highlight reports • Handling exception situations • Project reporting
• Ensuring quality • Quality planning • The Quality Path
• Five features of CM • Configuration Librarian • CM Library
• Starting up and initiating a project • Directing a project • Managing stage boundaries • Controlling a stage • Managing product delivery • Closing a project
PRINCE2 in practice
• Tailoring PRINCE2 for different business environments • Scaling PRINCE2 for use with projects of different type and/or size • Implementing PRINCE2 Project documentation and filing
Exam Tips and Techniques
• Answering styles • Coping with Case Studies
PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
• A two and a half hour examination • Nine questions • Open book (PRINCE2 manual only) • Pass mark 55%
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
Understand the PRINCE2® process model and apply the PRINCE2® processes Design a robust and appropriate project organisation Apply appropriate controls at different levels and at different points in the life cycle of a project Take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination paper
Delegates will sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination (a written paper) in the afternoon of the second day.
All PRINCE2® courses are offered by QA, Datrix and Global Knowledge
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your certified courses for Prince2 will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for courses for Prince2 wherever you are in the UK.
We provide PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your Prince2 training course as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house Foundation and Practitioner Prince2 certification, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Prince2 Certification training courses UK from Activia