WAYS TO CONTACT US
OUR TRAINING CENTRES
SOUTH & SOUTH EAST
MIDLANDS & NORTH
Quick links to TOP COURSES
Software & IT
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU WANT?
Bookings and Enquiries:
We're here to help!
Access your Dashboard:
PRINCE2® Courses From Activia
PRINCE2® Foundation to Practitioner Upgrade with exam
A Two-Day Training Course
Fully Accredited PRINCE2 Training
Delivered by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of project management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample exam questions.
This intensive two-day training course follows the standard syllabus issued by the PRINCE2 Examinations Board, which focuses on the PRINCE2 framework and how this can be applied to real projects.
Who Should Attend
This course prepares people who have already passed their PRINCE2 Foundation exam to move to the ‘next level’ – the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination. This course is also suitable for delegates wishing to re-register their PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification.
• Background & Objectives • Foundation and Practitioner – the differences • Review of current knowledge
• Organisational structure • Roles and responsibilities • The project board • The project manager • Team management • Project assurance • Project support
• Purpose and importance • Components & types of plan • Planning techniques – the focus on products
• Stage assessments • Establishing project and stage tolerance • Checkpoints & highlight reports • Handling exception situations • Project reporting
• Ensuring quality • Quality planning • The Quality Path
• Five features of CM • Configuration Librarian • CM Library
• Starting up and initiating a project • Directing a project • Managing stage boundaries • Controlling a stage • Managing product delivery • Closing a project
PRINCE2 in practice
• Tailoring PRINCE2 for different business environments • Scaling PRINCE2 for use with projects of different type and/or size • Implementing PRINCE2 Project documentation and filing
Exam Tips and Techniques
• Answering styles • Coping with Case Studies
PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
• A two and a half hour examination • Nine questions • Open book (PRINCE2 manual only) • Pass mark 55%
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
Understand the PRINCE2® process model and apply the PRINCE2® processes Design a robust and appropriate project organisation Apply appropriate controls at different levels and at different points in the life cycle of a project Take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination paper
Delegates will sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination (a written paper) in the afternoon of the second day.
All PRINCE2® courses are offered by QA, Datrix and Global Knowledge
We can provide courses for Prince2 at any of our ten centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices if you have groups of staff, this is a particularly convenient, flexible and cost effective option.
We have been training since 1995 and have continually developed our philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision of courses for Prince2. This means you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with Prince2 training course.