Stress Management Training Courses From Activia
Managing the Stress of Your Team
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This hands-on one-day course has been designed as a workshop where people can define and quantify stress in the workplace, measure its effects on the organisation, identify organisational and individual influences on stress, manage stress in the workplace, and develop personal coping strategies.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who manages a team of people in an environment that is subject to high stress levels, such as fast-paced activity, a high rate of change, or situations where a high degree of personal responsibility is required.
Introduction and Course Overview
Stress and its Effects
• What is Stress? • Healthy Stress • Impact on the Workplace • Reduced Performance • Absence and Turnover • Measuring Absence and Turnover • Motivation and Job Satisfaction • Burnout
• Working Conditions • Work Overload • Work Underload • Responsibility • Job Security • Change • Interpersonal Demands • The Working Environment • Role Ambiguity • Role Conflict
Personality Profiles and Types
• Stress and Personality Profiles • Stress and Personality Types • The General Adaptation Syndrome • Symptoms of Stress
Managing Stress in the Workplace
• The Role of Management • The Role of the Individual • Support Programmes
Personal Coping Strategies
• Anxiety Management • Cognitive Restructuring • Appraisal Focused Coping • Problem Focused Coping • Emotion Focused Coping
A Personal Action Plan
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training in Managing Stress will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses in Stress Management wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Managing Stress Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Managing Stress Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your training courses in Stress Management as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house Managing Stress classes, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about stress management training courses UK from Activia