Relationship Training Courses From Activia
Influencing Skills for Successful Relationships
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
To give staff members appropriate tools to influence a range of situations at work, encouraging others to 'give of their best' and promoting workable compromises.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to develop more productive working relationships with colleagues, clients and other internal customers.
Introduction and Course Overview
• Interpersonal Skills • Interpersonal Skills Checklist
Overview of Communication
• The Three Parts of Communication • Your Competition
• Why Communication Goes Wrong • Getting Communications Across • Personal Communication Style Questionnaire
How to Get People On Your Side
• The Rules of Likeability • Group Exercise • Discussion
The Wheel of Communion
• The Wheel of Communion
The Importance of Voice
• Factors Affecting the Voice • Achieving Optimum Conditions for Speech • Using Your Voice
Assertiveness and How to Say No
• Assertiveness, Aggressiveness and Passivity • Assertiveness – The 3 Steps • Assertiveness Practice
• Assertiveness Preparation • Assertiveness Tactics • How Assertive are You? • Assertive Process • Assertiveness Strengths and Development Areas
• Listening Skills Questionnaire • Listening Skills Tips and Techniques
Body Language Questionnaire
• Body Language Questionnaire
Giving and Receiving Feedback
• Giving Feedback • Receiving Feedback • Assertiveness and Feedback Exercise
A Personal Action Plan
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Feedback from Delegates on our Influencing Skills for Successful Relationships Courses
"I enjoyed the course. It was very relaxed and informative." Liz Vickers Oct 21 2013
"The trainer was very thorough and answered all the questions we had. I really enjoyed the course. " Evelyn Zvoma Mar 12 2013
"Excellent training. Thank you very much :)" Izabela Hauss Dec 13 2012
"I enjoyed the training style, it was informal and you felt comfortable to join in. " Gill Nadolski Dec 13 2012
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training course for Customer Relationship Management will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses in relationship management wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Customer Relationship Management Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Customer Relationship Management Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your training classes for Relationship Management as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house training in Customer Relationship Management, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Customer Relationship Management courses UK from Activia