Sales Training Courses From Activia
Selling Skills Fast Track
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This hands-on one-day training course has been designed to give delegates a solid understanding of good selling practices and to enhance their ability to be effective. Introducing basic concepts, delegates are taken through simple but essential selling techniques, in a structured and proven way that will enable them to make instant changes to their working practices and achieve sustained improvements in their performance.
Who Should Attend
The course is intended for anyone involved in a process where sales opportunities exist. The concepts apply to both telephone and face-to-face environments, and while the course has been developed with salespeople in mind, it can also be applied to other people, such as Customer Service or Support staff, who often have the chance to turn situations into sales opportunities.
Course Introduction and Overview
Case Study: Danny's First Day in Sales
Questioning Skills for Sales
• What Information Do We Need? • Types of Questions • Open Questions • Probing (Excavating) Questions • Closed Questions • Summary Questions • Reflective (Mirroring) Questions • Exercise: Questioning Practice • Powerful Words for Questions • Types of Question to be Avoided • The Funnel Technique • The Inverted Funnel Technique
Listening Skills for Sales
• Benefits of Good Listening • Why We Listen Badly! • Exercise: How Do You Rate Your Listening Ability? • Active Listening • Listeners Control Conversations!
Maximising Productivity in a Sales Role
• Deflective Tactics – Time Wasters • Talking to the Right People
The AIDA Sales Model
• Attention - Getting Your Customer • Interest - Creating Interest in Your Customer • Desire - Motivating Customers to Buy • Action - Closing the Sale
Attention – Getting your Customer's Attention
• The 4 W’s • Exercise: Questions Using the 4 W's
Interest – Creating Interest in your Customer
• Customer Expectations, Wants and Needs • Buying Signals • Keeping Price in Its Place • Situational vs Problem Questions
Desire - Motivating Customers to Buy
• Selling the Right Benefits • Features, Advantages and Benefits (FAB • Handling Objections • Seven Types of Objection • Exercise: Objection Handling Practice
Action - Closing the Sale
• Asking For Business • Closing Techniques • Types of Close • Framing the Close • Pitfalls When Closing the Sale • Trial Closing (ABC - Always Be Closing) • Aiming For Repeat Business • Maximising Profit
A Personal Action Plan
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Feedback from Delegates on our Selling Skills Fast Track Courses
"Module leader interaction was excellent." James Fell Sep 18 2013
"It was a very useful day and will allow me to be more confident in my role." Ryan Shone Sep 18 2013
"I thought the trainer was very knowledgeable in the subject, which made for good conversational learning. The discussions between attendees and instructor were perfect for learning the topics with relevance to real life situations." Chris Cassettari Sep 18 2013
"First time we have used Activia and would use them again." Sandra Fitzgerald Jul 17 2013
"Course was brilliant, trainer was knowledgeable and engaging." David Horrocks May 14 2013
"Our trainer was lovely and great with general selling information. No question or answer was made to feel wrong and he was very patient." Gemma Arnold Jan 3 2013
"Excellent course trainer, explained everything very well and was a joy to learn from her wealth of experiences. " Frankie Hilson Jan 3 2013
"Good course, very enthusiastic trainer. " Richard Bunce Nov 6 2012
"Enjoyed the course. Course instructor was very easy to work with and created a comfortable environment. " Liam Riley Nov 6 2012
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your Sales Team courses will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses in Sales wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Sales Team Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Sales Team Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your course in Sales as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house classes in Sales Team, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Sales training courses UK from Activia