Telephone Sales Training Courses From Activia
TS (Old Course)
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Do you know:
Too many companies treat telephone sales people as mechanical "order takers" and unknowingly consign an enormous volume of potential sales to the dustbin#
Whether telemarketing, booking appointments or straight product sales, each activity can be transformed by gaining control of the limitations and the opportunities offered by the telephone#
You will learn the crucial points to watch so that you maximise the conversion of new enquiries to real business#
The result ? Your ability to increase sales and profitability will be enhanced by staff who have a new awareness of how to be more effective.
This intensive one-day training course teaches delegates how to use the telephone for professional selling. Delegates will learn how to prepare scripts, manage outgoing and incoming calls, and implement components of an effective voice. Delegates will also learn about how to craft voice mail messages, deal with gatekeepers and close sales.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved with telephone-based relationships who wants to organise and enhance their skills in the shortest possible time. Although the course has been designed for salespeople, the skills learned can equally be applied to areas such as customer service or support, where sales opportunities arise during the normal run of work.
Introduction and Course Overview
The Sales Cycle
• How the Sales Cycle Works • Knowledge, Empathy, Solution, Agreement
The Fear Factor in Sales
• Defining the Fear Factor • The Myth of the Fear Factor • Overcoming the Fear Factor
Maximising Productivity in a Sales Role
• Deflective Tactics - Time Wasters • Habits Of Successful Sales People • Talking To The Right People
Factors of the Voice
• Volume • Tone • Pronunciation • Pace
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Telephone
• Advantages of the Telephone • Disadvantages of the Telephone
Developing Your Script
• The Basic Script • Making the Script Yours
• SMART Goals
• Pre-Call Planning
• Generating Appointments
Dealing with Gatekeepers
• Why Gatekeepers Stop You • How to Get Gatekeepers Onside • Proven Techniques for Gatekeepers
• Preparing For Incoming Calls • Guidelines for Opening the Call • Meeting Customer Expectations • First Impressions Exercise
Voice Mail Messages
• Why We Should Leave Voice Mail Messages • How to Craft a Voice Mail Message
Action - Closing the Sale
• Asking For Business • How To Close A Sale • Trial Closing • Aiming For Repeat Business • Maximising Profit
A Personal Action Plan
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your course for telesales will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses for Telephone sales wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Telesales Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Telesales Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your courses for Telephone sales as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house classes for telesales, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Telephone sales training courses UK from Activia