Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management Training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of CCNP Training from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Free Online Cloud Tools
See how we can help you with our Skills Appraisal and Course Creator tools, or ask a question on the forum.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Types of Training
Apart from the options of public/private/in-house training, we can tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
CCNP Training From Activia
Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH)
A Five-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised Cisco Training Course
This is an authorised Cisco training course, delivered by Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSIs) at fully equipped centres using the latest equipment, software and course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks you can in your certification examinations.
This intensive, hands-on five-day training course is designed to help students prepare to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions for campus environments using the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. Hands-on labs are incorporated along with lab debrief sessions to ensure delegates obtain the full benefit from the practice scenarios.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Network Professionals who need to implement and support switch based solutions within a given network design using Cisco IOS services and features.
Analyzing Campus Network Designs
• Enterprise Campus Architecture • Cisco Lifecycle and Network Implementation • Lab 1-1 debrief
Implementing VLANs in Campus Networks
• Applying Best Practices for VLAN Topologies • Configuring Private VLans • Configuring Link Aggregation with EtherChannel • Lab 2-1 debrief • Lab 2-2 debrief • Lab 2-3 debrief
Implementing Spanning Tree
• Spanning Tree Protocol Enhancements • Describing STP Stability Mechanisms • Lab 3-1 debrief • Lab 3-2 debrief • Lab 3-3 debrief
Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
• Describing Routing Between VLANs • Deploying Multilayer Switching with Cisco Express Forwarding • Lab 4-1 debrief • Lab 4-2 debrief
Implementing a Highly Available Network
• Understanding High Availability • Implementing High Availability • Implementing Network Monitoring • Lab 5-1 debrief
Implementing Layer 3 High Availability
• Configuring Layer 3 Redundancy with HSRP • Configuring Layer 3 redundancy with VRRP and GLBP • Lab 6-1 debrief • Lab 6-2 debrief
Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a campus Network
• Understanding Switch Security Issues • Protecting Against VLAN Attacks • Protecting Against Spoof Attacks • Securing Network Services • Lab 7-1 debrief
Accomodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks
• Planning for Support of Voice in a Campus Network • Integrating and Verifying VoIP in a Campus Infrastructure • Working with Specialists to Accomodate Voice and Video on campus Switches • Lab 8-1 debrief
Integrating Wireless LANs into a Campus Network
• Comparing WLANs with Campus Networks • Assessing the impact of WLANs on Campus Infrastructure • Preparing the Campus Infrastructure for WLANs • Lab 9-1 debrief
• Lab 1-1: New Hire Test • Lab 2-1: Design and implement VLANs, trunks, and EtherChannel • Lab 2-2: Troubleshoot Common VLAN Configuration and Security Issues • Lab 2-3: Implement Private VLANs • Lab 3-1: Implement Multiple Spanning Tree • Lab 3-2: Implement PVRST+ • Lab 3-3: Troubleshoot Spanning Tree Issues • Lab 4-1: Implement Inter-VLAN Routing • Lab 4-2: Troubleshooting Inter-VLAN Routing • Lab 5-1: Implementing High Availability and Reporting in a Network Design • Lab 6-1: Implement and Tune HSRP • Lab 6-2: Implementing VRRP • Lab 7-1: Secure Network Switches to Mitigate Security Attacks • Lab 8-1: Plan implementation and Verification of VoIP in a Campus Network • Lab 9-1: Integrating Wireless in the Campus
After the course, delegates will be able to:
642-813 SWITCH - Implementing Cisco Switched Networks
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your Cisco CCNP training courses will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for CCNP training courses wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Cisco CCNP Courses courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Cisco CCNP Courses, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your accredited CCNP training throughout the UK as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW and ONT Cisco training, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Cisco CCNP Training courses from Activia