Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
CCNP Certification From Activia
Troubleshoot & Maintain Cisco IP Networks TSHOOT
A Five-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised Cisco Training Course
This is an authorised Cisco training course, delivered by Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSIs) at fully equipped centres using the latest equipment, software and course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks you can in your certification examinations.
This intensive, hands-on five day training course is designed to provide professionals who work in complex network environments with the skills that they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process. A large part of the training will consist of practicing these skills and reinforcing the concepts by putting them to use in a controlled environment. At the end of the course, delegates will have increased their skill level and developed a set of best practices based on their own experiences and those of other delegates that they can then take back into their own organisations.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Network professionals who want to increase their skills at maintaining and troubleshooting complex Cisco IP networks. This course is required for those looking to achieve the Cisco CCNP® Certification.
Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
• Applying Maintenance Methodologies • Common Maintenance Processes and Procedures • Network Maintenance Tools, Applications, and Resources
Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
• Lab 2-1 Debrief • Applying Troubleshooting Methodologies • Planning and Implementing Troubleshooting Procedures • Integrating Troubleshooting into the Network Maintenance Process
Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
• Assembling a Basic Diagnostic Toolkit Using Cisco IOS Software • Using Specialized Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools • Lab 3-1 Debrief
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching Based Solutions
• Troubleshooting VLANs • Troubleshooting Spanning Tree • Lab 4-1 Debrief • Troubleshooting Switched Virtual Interfaces and Inter-VLAN Routing • Troubleshooting First Hop Redundancy Protocols(FHRPs) • Lab 4-2 Debrief • Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Switches • Preview of E-Learning on Campus Switching Technologies
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
• Troubleshooting Network Layer Connectivity • Troubleshooting EIGRP • Lab 5-1 Debrief • Troubleshooting OSPF • Troubleshooting Route Redistribution • Lab 5-2 Debrief • Troubleshooting BGP • Lab 5-3 Debrief • Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Routers • Lab 5-4 Debrief • Preview E-Learning on Additional Routing Technologies
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
• Troubleshooting Security Features • Lab 6-1 Debrief • Security Features Review • Lab 6-2 Debrief • Preview of E-Learning products on Additional Security Troubleshooting • Troubleshooting Complex Environments • Lab 7-1 Debrief
• Lab 1-1: Lab Access • Lab 2-1: Introduction to Troubleshooting • Lab 3-1: Assembling Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools • Lab 4-1: Layer 2 Connectivity and Spanning Tree • Lab 4-2: Layer 3 Switching and First-Hop Redundancy • Lab 5-1: Layer 3 Connectivity and EIGRP • Lab 5-2: OSPF and Route Redistribution • Lab 5-3: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) • Lab 5-4: Router Performance • Lab 6-1: Introduction to Network Security • Lab 6-2: Cisco IOS Security Features • Lab 7-1: Troubleshooting Complex Environments
After this course delegates will be able to:
642-832 TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
CCNP Certification from ActiviaWe can provide CCNP exams and certification at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW and ONTcertified CCNP courses.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.