CCNP Certification From Activia
Troubleshoot & Maintain Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
A Five-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised Cisco Training Course
This is an authorised Cisco training course, delivered by Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSIs) at fully equipped centres using the latest equipment, software and course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks you can in your certification examinations.
This intensive, hands-on five day training course is designed to provide professionals who work in complex network environments with the skills that they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process. A large part of the training will consist of practicing these skills and reinforcing the concepts by putting them to use in a controlled environment. At the end of the course, delegates will have increased their skill level and developed a set of best practices based on their own experiences and those of other delegates that they can then take back into their own organisations.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Network professionals who want to increase their skills at maintaining and troubleshooting complex Cisco IP networks. This course is required for those looking to achieve the Cisco CCNP® Certification.
Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
• Applying Maintenance Methodologies • Common Maintenance Processes and Procedures • Network Maintenance Tools, Applications, and Resources
Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
• Lab 2-1 Debrief • Applying Troubleshooting Methodologies • Planning and Implementing Troubleshooting Procedures • Integrating Troubleshooting into the Network Maintenance Process
Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
• Assembling a Basic Diagnostic Toolkit Using Cisco IOS Software • Using Specialized Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools • Lab 3-1 Debrief
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching Based Solutions
• Troubleshooting VLANs • Troubleshooting Spanning Tree • Lab 4-1 Debrief • Troubleshooting Switched Virtual Interfaces and Inter-VLAN Routing • Troubleshooting First Hop Redundancy Protocols(FHRPs) • Lab 4-2 Debrief • Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Switches • Preview of E-Learning on Campus Switching Technologies
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
• Troubleshooting Network Layer Connectivity • Troubleshooting EIGRP • Lab 5-1 Debrief • Troubleshooting OSPF • Troubleshooting Route Redistribution • Lab 5-2 Debrief • Troubleshooting BGP • Lab 5-3 Debrief • Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Routers • Lab 5-4 Debrief • Preview E-Learning on Additional Routing Technologies
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
• Troubleshooting Security Features • Lab 6-1 Debrief • Security Features Review • Lab 6-2 Debrief • Preview of E-Learning products on Additional Security Troubleshooting • Troubleshooting Complex Environments • Lab 7-1 Debrief
• Lab 1-1: Lab Access • Lab 2-1: Introduction to Troubleshooting • Lab 3-1: Assembling Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools • Lab 4-1: Layer 2 Connectivity and Spanning Tree • Lab 4-2: Layer 3 Switching and First-Hop Redundancy • Lab 5-1: Layer 3 Connectivity and EIGRP • Lab 5-2: OSPF and Route Redistribution • Lab 5-3: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) • Lab 5-4: Router Performance • Lab 6-1: Introduction to Network Security • Lab 6-2: Cisco IOS Security Features • Lab 7-1: Troubleshooting Complex Environments
After this course delegates will be able to:
642-832 TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your certified training for Cisco network professional will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for CCNP exams and certification wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Cisco Certified Network Professional courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Cisco Certified Network Professional, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW and ONTcertified CCNP courses as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house Certification for Cisco network professionals, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about CCNP Certification - Cisco Certified Network Professional from Activia