Troubleshoot & Maintain Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
A Five-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised Cisco Training Course
This is an authorised Cisco training course, delivered by Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSIs) at fully equipped centres using the latest equipment, software and course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks you can in your certification examinations.
This intensive, hands-on five day training course is designed to provide professionals who work in complex network environments with the skills that they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process. A large part of the training will consist of practicing these skills and reinforcing the concepts by putting them to use in a controlled environment. At the end of the course, delegates will have increased their skill level and developed a set of best practices based on their own experiences and those of other delegates that they can then take back into their own organisations.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Network professionals who want to increase their skills at maintaining and troubleshooting complex Cisco IP networks. This course is required for those looking to achieve the Cisco CCNP® Certification.
Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
• Applying Maintenance Methodologies • Common Maintenance Processes and Procedures • Network Maintenance Tools, Applications, and Resources
Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
• Lab 2-1 Debrief • Applying Troubleshooting Methodologies • Planning and Implementing Troubleshooting Procedures • Integrating Troubleshooting into the Network Maintenance Process
Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
• Assembling a Basic Diagnostic Toolkit Using Cisco IOS Software • Using Specialized Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools • Lab 3-1 Debrief
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching Based Solutions
• Troubleshooting VLANs • Troubleshooting Spanning Tree • Lab 4-1 Debrief • Troubleshooting Switched Virtual Interfaces and Inter-VLAN Routing • Troubleshooting First Hop Redundancy Protocols(FHRPs) • Lab 4-2 Debrief • Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Switches • Preview of E-Learning on Campus Switching Technologies
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
• Troubleshooting Network Layer Connectivity • Troubleshooting EIGRP • Lab 5-1 Debrief • Troubleshooting OSPF • Troubleshooting Route Redistribution • Lab 5-2 Debrief • Troubleshooting BGP • Lab 5-3 Debrief • Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Routers • Lab 5-4 Debrief • Preview E-Learning on Additional Routing Technologies
Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
• Troubleshooting Security Features • Lab 6-1 Debrief • Security Features Review • Lab 6-2 Debrief • Preview of E-Learning products on Additional Security Troubleshooting • Troubleshooting Complex Environments • Lab 7-1 Debrief
• Lab 1-1: Lab Access • Lab 2-1: Introduction to Troubleshooting • Lab 3-1: Assembling Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools • Lab 4-1: Layer 2 Connectivity and Spanning Tree • Lab 4-2: Layer 3 Switching and First-Hop Redundancy • Lab 5-1: Layer 3 Connectivity and EIGRP • Lab 5-2: OSPF and Route Redistribution • Lab 5-3: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) • Lab 5-4: Router Performance • Lab 6-1: Introduction to Network Security • Lab 6-2: Cisco IOS Security Features • Lab 7-1: Troubleshooting Complex Environments
After this course delegates will be able to:
642-832 TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for CCNP exams and certification in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for Cisco Certified Network Professional.
If you are looking for BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW and ONTcertified CCNP courses, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day CCNP Certification at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is certified training for Cisco network professional, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for Certification for Cisco network professionals, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide Cisco Certified Network Professional courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of Cisco Certified Network Professional, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as fifteen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your CCNP exams and certification will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house certified training for Cisco network professional, you need look no further than Activia.