Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of Microsoft Certification Courses from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
Microsoft Certification Courses From Activia
MS SQL Server 2008 Integration Services SUPERCEDED
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised Microsoft Training Course
This is an authorised Microsoft training course, delivered by certified Microsoft trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest equipment, software and course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change. This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement data transfer or extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services.
Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
• Overview of SQL Server Integration Services • Using Integration Services Tools
Lab : Introduction to SQL Server Integration Services
• (Level 200) Using the Import and Export Wizard • (Level 200) Running an Integration Services Package
Module 2: Developing Integration Services Solutions
• Creating an Integration Services Solution • Using Variables • Building and Running a Solution
Lab : Developing Integration Services Solutions
• (Level 200) Creating an Integration Services Project • (Level 200) Implementing a Package • (Level 200) Building and Running an Integration Services package
Module 3: Implementing Control Flow
• Control Flow Tasks • Control Flow Precedent Constraints • Control Flow Containers
Lab : Implementing Control Flow
• (Level 200) Creating a Simple Control Flow • (Level 200) Configuring Precedence Constraints • (Level 200) Using Containers
Module 4: Implementing Data Flow
• Data Flow Sources and Destinations • Basic Data Flow Transformations • Advanced Data Flow Transformations • Data Flow Paths
Lab : Implementing Data Flow
• (Level 200) Transferring Data • (Level 200) Implementing Transformations • (Level 200) Using Data Viewers • (Level 200) Configuring Error Output
Module 5: Implementing Logging
• Overview of Integration Services Logging • Enabling and Configuring Logging
Lab : Implementing Logging
• (Level 200) Configuring Logging • (Level 200) Implementing Custom Logging
Module 6: Debugging and Error Handling
• Debugging a Package • Implementing Error Handling
Lab : Debugging and Error Handling
• (Level 300) Debugging a Package • (Level 300) Implementing Error Handling • (Level 300) Controlling Failure Behavior
Module 7: Implementing Checkpoints and Transactions
• Implementing Checkpoints • Implementing Transactions
Lab : Implementing Checkpoints and Transactions
• (Level 200) Implementing Checkpoints in a Package • (Level 300) Implementing Transactions in a Package • (Level 300) Implementing a Native Transaction
Module 8: Configuring and Deploying Packages
• Package Configurations • Deploying Packages
Lab : Configuring and Deploying Packages
• (Level 200) Creating a Package Configuration • (Level 200) Preparing a Package for Deployment • (Level 200) Deploying a Package
Module 9: Managing and Securing Packages
• Managing Packages • Securing Packages
Lab : Managing and Securing Packages
• (Level 200) Importing a Package • (Level 200) Configuring and Monitoring a Package • (Level 200) Scheduling a Package • (Level 200) Securing a Package
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
Microsoft Course 6235A
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your MCSA, MCTS and MCITP certification courses will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for courses for Microsoft Certification wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Microsoft MCSA MCTS & MCITP Certified Courses courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Microsoft MCSA MCTS & MCITP Certified Courses, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your MS Certification training classes as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house certification courses for MCSA, MCTS and MCITP, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about MS Certification training courses UK from Activia