Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management Training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of MS Exchange Server 2010 Training Courses from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Free Online Cloud Tools
See how we can help you with our Skills Appraisal and Course Creator tools, or ask a question on the forum.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Types of Training
Apart from the options of public/private/in-house training, we can tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
MS Exchange Server 2010 Training Courses From Activia
Designing & Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
A Five-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised Microsoft Training Course
This is an authorised Microsoft training course, delivered by certified Microsoft trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest equipment, software and course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This five-day, instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. This course describes how to gather requirements for a messaging solution and then design the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with the current infrastructure. The course then covers how to plan and deploy the various server roles in Exchange Server 2010. You will explore the various options for implementing messaging security, policies, and compliance. The course also examines the high availability and disaster recovery options and how to develop a troubleshooting plan. Finally, the course describes how to plan the upgrade from earlier versions of Exchange Server to Exchange Server 2010 and the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with other messaging systems.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for the Exchange Server messaging environment in an enterprise. This IT professional is the senior administrator, or ""engineer"" who acts as a technical lead over a team of administrators. This person is a third level of support in addition to the Exchange Recipient Administrator, which is the first level and the Exchange Server Administrator, which is the second level. In an effort to ensure that end users have the best possible messaging experience, this person also evaluates new technologies and tools. The candidate is responsible for the planning and deployment of the Exchange Servers in an enterprise environment. He or she should have a minimum of two years of experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing Exchange Server." "Before attending this course, delegates must have:
Module 1: Introduction to Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
• Gathering Business Requirements • Identifying Additional Requirements • Introduction to Service Level Management • Analyzing the Current Messaging Environment
Lab : Introduction to Designing an Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
• Evaluating the Existing Messaging Environment • Creating a Requirements Document • Discussion: Real-World Best Practices for Setting Budget Expectations • Discussion: Refining the Scope of SLA Requirements
Module 2: Designing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Integration with the Current Infrastructure
• Designing the Network Infrastructure • Designing the Active Directory Infrastructure • Designing the DNS Infrastructure • Planning Exchange Server Administration
Lab : Designing Exchange Server Integration with the Current Infrastructure
• Evaluating the Existing Network Infrastructure • Determining Suitability for Exchange Server 2010 • Preparing the AD DS Forest for Exchange Server 2010 • Configuring Exchange Server Delegation
Module 3: Planning and Deploying Mailbox Services
• Overview of Mailbox Services in Exchange Server 2010 • Designing Mailbox Servers • Designing Recipient Management • Designing Public Folder Architecture
Lab : Planning and Deploying Mailbox Services
• Designing the Mailbox Server Deployment • Designing Recipient Management • Designing a Public Folder Deployment • Implementing Mailbox Services
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Services in Exchange Server 2010
• Overview of the Client Access Server Role • Designing the Client Access Server Deployment • Designing Client Access • Designing Client Access Policies
Lab : Planning and Deploying Client Access Services in Exchange Server 2010
• Designing the Client Access Server Deployment • Designing Client Access • Implementing Client Access
Module 5: Planning and Deploying Message Transport in Exchange Server 2010
• Designing Message Routing for Exchange Server 2010 • Designing Hub Transport Servers • Designing the Message Routing Perimeter
Lab : Planning and Deploying Message Transport in Exchange Server 2010
• Designing a Message Routing Topology • Designing a Messaging Perimeter • Discussion: Improving an Active Directory and Message Routing Design • Modifying the Routing Topology
Module 6: Planning and Deploying Messaging Security
• Designing Message Security • Designing Antivirus and Anti-Spam Solutions
Lab : Planning and Deploying Messaging Security
• Designing Message Security • Designing Antivirus and Anti-Spam Solutions • Implementing Message Security
Module 7: Planning and Deploying Messaging Compliance
• Designing Transport Compliance • Designing AD RMS Integration with Exchange Server 2010 • Designing Message Journaling and Archiving • Designing Messaging Records Management
Lab : Planning and Deploying Messaging Compliance
• Planning a Message Transport Implementation • Planning a Messaging Journaling and Archiving Solution • Planning a Messaging Records Management Implementation • Implementing a Messaging Compliance Solution
Module 8: Planning and Deploying High Availability
• Introduction to High Availability Planning in Exchange Server 2010 • Designing High Availability for Mailbox Databases • Designing High Availability for Other Server Roles • Designing Site Resilience
Lab : Planning and Deploying High Availability
• Designing High Availability for Exchange Server • Implementing High Availability for Exchange Servers
Module 9: Planning a Disaster Recovery Solution
• Planning for Disaster Mitigation • Planning Exchange Server Backup • Planning Exchange Server Recovery
Lab : Planning a Disaster Recovery Solution
• Planning Disaster Recovery for Vancouver • Planning Disaster Recovery for San Diego • Implementing Single-Item Recovery
Module 10: Planning Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Planning Exchange Server Monitoring • Planning Exchange Server Troubleshooting
Lab : Planning Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Establishing a Baseline for Performance • Measuring the Production System Performance under Additional Load
Module 11: Upgrading to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
• Overview of Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010 • Planning the Upgrade from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010 • Planning the Upgrade from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
Lab : Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010
• Reviewing the Exchange Server 2010 Design • Designing an Exchange Server 2010 Upgrade Strategy
Module 12: Integrating Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 with Other Messaging Systems
• Designing Exchange Server 2010 Integration with Other Messaging Systems • Designing Exchange Server 2010 Integration with Federated Partners • Designing Exchange Server 2010 Integration with Exchange Online
Lab : Integrating Exchange Server 2010 with Other Messaging Systems
• Designing Exchange Server 2010 Coexistence with Another Messaging System
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
Microsoft Course 10233A
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your certification in MCTS, MCITP, MCSA for Exchange Server 2010 will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses for MS Exchange Server 2010 wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Mcsa, Mcts, MCITP Certification for Exchange Server 2010 courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Mcsa, Mcts, MCITP Certification for Exchange Server 2010, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your course in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house courses for MCITP, MCSA, MCTS in Exchange Server 2010, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about MS Exchange Server 2010 training courses UK from Activia