MS Exchange Server 2010 Training Courses
Designing & Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
A Five-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised Microsoft Training Course
This is an authorised Microsoft training course, delivered by certified Microsoft trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest equipment, software and course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, to maximise your learning and ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This five-day, instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. This course describes how to gather requirements for a messaging solution and then design the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with the current infrastructure. The course then covers how to plan and deploy the various server roles in Exchange Server 2010. You will explore the various options for implementing messaging security, policies, and compliance. The course also examines the high availability and disaster recovery options and how to develop a troubleshooting plan. Finally, the course describes how to plan the upgrade from earlier versions of Exchange Server to Exchange Server 2010 and the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with other messaging systems.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for the Exchange Server messaging environment in an enterprise. This IT professional is the senior administrator, or ""engineer"" who acts as a technical lead over a team of administrators. This person is a third level of support in addition to the Exchange Recipient Administrator, which is the first level and the Exchange Server Administrator, which is the second level. In an effort to ensure that end users have the best possible messaging experience, this person also evaluates new technologies and tools. The candidate is responsible for the planning and deployment of the Exchange Servers in an enterprise environment. He or she should have a minimum of two years of experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing Exchange Server." "Before attending this course, delegates must have:
Module 1: Introduction to Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
• Gathering Business Requirements • Identifying Additional Requirements • Introduction to Service Level Management • Analyzing the Current Messaging Environment
Lab : Introduction to Designing an Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
• Evaluating the Existing Messaging Environment • Creating a Requirements Document • Discussion: Real-World Best Practices for Setting Budget Expectations • Discussion: Refining the Scope of SLA Requirements
Module 2: Designing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Integration with the Current Infrastructure
• Designing the Network Infrastructure • Designing the Active Directory Infrastructure • Designing the DNS Infrastructure • Planning Exchange Server Administration
Lab : Designing Exchange Server Integration with the Current Infrastructure
• Evaluating the Existing Network Infrastructure • Determining Suitability for Exchange Server 2010 • Preparing the AD DS Forest for Exchange Server 2010 • Configuring Exchange Server Delegation
Module 3: Planning and Deploying Mailbox Services
• Overview of Mailbox Services in Exchange Server 2010 • Designing Mailbox Servers • Designing Recipient Management • Designing Public Folder Architecture
Lab : Planning and Deploying Mailbox Services
• Designing the Mailbox Server Deployment • Designing Recipient Management • Designing a Public Folder Deployment • Implementing Mailbox Services
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Services in Exchange Server 2010
• Overview of the Client Access Server Role • Designing the Client Access Server Deployment • Designing Client Access • Designing Client Access Policies
Lab : Planning and Deploying Client Access Services in Exchange Server 2010
• Designing the Client Access Server Deployment • Designing Client Access • Implementing Client Access
Module 5: Planning and Deploying Message Transport in Exchange Server 2010
• Designing Message Routing for Exchange Server 2010 • Designing Hub Transport Servers • Designing the Message Routing Perimeter
Lab : Planning and Deploying Message Transport in Exchange Server 2010
• Designing a Message Routing Topology • Designing a Messaging Perimeter • Discussion: Improving an Active Directory and Message Routing Design • Modifying the Routing Topology
Module 6: Planning and Deploying Messaging Security
• Designing Message Security • Designing Antivirus and Anti-Spam Solutions
Lab : Planning and Deploying Messaging Security
• Designing Message Security • Designing Antivirus and Anti-Spam Solutions • Implementing Message Security
Module 7: Planning and Deploying Messaging Compliance
• Designing Transport Compliance • Designing AD RMS Integration with Exchange Server 2010 • Designing Message Journaling and Archiving • Designing Messaging Records Management
Lab : Planning and Deploying Messaging Compliance
• Planning a Message Transport Implementation • Planning a Messaging Journaling and Archiving Solution • Planning a Messaging Records Management Implementation • Implementing a Messaging Compliance Solution
Module 8: Planning and Deploying High Availability
• Introduction to High Availability Planning in Exchange Server 2010 • Designing High Availability for Mailbox Databases • Designing High Availability for Other Server Roles • Designing Site Resilience
Lab : Planning and Deploying High Availability
• Designing High Availability for Exchange Server • Implementing High Availability for Exchange Servers
Module 9: Planning a Disaster Recovery Solution
• Planning for Disaster Mitigation • Planning Exchange Server Backup • Planning Exchange Server Recovery
Lab : Planning a Disaster Recovery Solution
• Planning Disaster Recovery for Vancouver • Planning Disaster Recovery for San Diego • Implementing Single-Item Recovery
Module 10: Planning Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Planning Exchange Server Monitoring • Planning Exchange Server Troubleshooting
Lab : Planning Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Establishing a Baseline for Performance • Measuring the Production System Performance under Additional Load
Module 11: Upgrading to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
• Overview of Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010 • Planning the Upgrade from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010 • Planning the Upgrade from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
Lab : Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010
• Reviewing the Exchange Server 2010 Design • Designing an Exchange Server 2010 Upgrade Strategy
Module 12: Integrating Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 with Other Messaging Systems
• Designing Exchange Server 2010 Integration with Other Messaging Systems • Designing Exchange Server 2010 Integration with Federated Partners • Designing Exchange Server 2010 Integration with Exchange Online
Lab : Integrating Exchange Server 2010 with Other Messaging Systems
• Designing Exchange Server 2010 Coexistence with Another Messaging System
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
Microsoft Course 10233A
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for training courses for MS Exchange Server 2010 in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for Mcsa, Mcts, MCITP Certification for Exchange Server 2010.
If you are looking for course in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day MS Exchange Server 2010 Training Courses at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is certification in MCTS, MCITP, MCSA for Exchange Server 2010, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for courses for MCITP, MCSA, MCTS in Exchange Server 2010, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide Mcsa, Mcts, MCITP Certification for Exchange Server 2010 courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of Mcsa, Mcts, MCITP Certification for Exchange Server 2010, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as fifteen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your training courses for MS Exchange Server 2010 will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house certification in MCTS, MCITP, MCSA for Exchange Server 2010, you need look no further than Activia.