Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Quick links to our most popular courses:
Skills for Management
Your Place or Ours?
Training at Your OfficesLots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for software training, we can provide.
To see how it works, visit the Onsite Training page.
Activia CentresClick on a location name to go to the page with more information, schedules and a link to directions.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW Liverpool Street
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX Baker Street
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ North London
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ London Victoria
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
Quick LinksHere are quick links to the most popular pages.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Quick LinksHere are some quick links to some of our most popular pages.
Quickly locate the course or subject area of interest, and click through for full information on content, prices and dates.
TAKE OUR CHALLENGE!
Get a great price for the course you need in just two minutes!
Check your skill level online, and be sure to get trained at your level.
Build a course which includes just the modules you want, to match the content exactly to your needs.
Oracle® Developer Courses From Activia
Oracle® Application Express
A Four-Day Training Course
The Oracle Application Express course introduces delegates to Oracle's Application Express version 4 software. It is designed to give delegates practical experience in using Application Express version 4, also known as Apex, for building web-based applications for an Oracle database and websheets for managing structured and unstructured data.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle Application Express course is aimed at Application developers, software developers, Web developers, Oracle Forms and Reports developers and technical support professionals who wish to develop interactive applications on the Web for end users.
Introduction to Oracle Application Express
• APEX Concepts • APEX Main Components • Workspaces, Database Applications and Websheet Applications • Creating a Workspace • The Workspace Administrator • Upgrading APEX • Logging into APEX • Running an Application
• Use APEX to Browse, Create and Modify Objects • Process Ad Hoc SQL Statements • Manage Scripts in APEX • Create, Run and Save SQL Queries
Build a Database Application
• Application Components • Create an Application • Create an Application from a Spreadsheet
• Create Reports Using Wizards • Edit Report Attributes • Add Links to Reports • Create a Link to a Printer-Friendly version of a Report • Save and Print Reports in Different Formats
Pages and Regions
• View Page Definitions • Edit Page Definitions • Create a Page Zero • Create a New Region • View Region Attributes • Add Comments • Add a Title • Add a logo
Introduction to Shared Components
• Overview of Application Express Shared Components • Standard Tabs • Dynamic and Static Lists of Values • Create a Dynamic List of Values • Create a Static List of Values • Use a List of values to Control Data in a Report • Create a Cascading List of Values
• Web Form Behaviour in APEX • Create Forms of Different Types • Format a Form • Add a List of Values to a Form • Locking in APEX Forms
Items and Buttons
• Create Items • Edit Item Attributes • Create Buttons • Edit Button Attributes
• Page Rendering and Page Processing • Create Computations • Validate Input Data • Process Data • Create Application Branching
Add Shared Navigation Components
• Overview of Application Express Shared Components • Parent and Standard Tabs • Navigation Bars • Lists • Breadcrumbs
Other Shared Components
• Text Messages/li> • Trees • Shared Component Reports • User Interface Defaults
Display Dynamic Content
• Filter Reports with Dynamic Queries • Create Charts with a Wizard • Format Charts • Create a Calendar
Dynamic Actions and Plug-In Components
• Understand Dynamic Actions • Understand Plug-in Components • Plug In a Component • Create a Dynamic Action • Use a Plug-in in a Dynamic Action
Session State and Debugging
• Understand Session State • Set a Session State Value • Clear the Session State • Review the Session State • Review the Messages in Debug Mode
Themes and Templates
Build a Websheet Application
• Websheet Components • Create a Websheet Application • Run a Websheet • Add a Section to a Websheet • Add a Page to a Websheet
Websheet Data Grids and Links
• Add a Data Grid to a Websheet using Copy & Paste • Add a Data Grid from Scratch • Link a Data Grid to a Websheet Page • Link a File to a Websheet Page
Administer Apex Workspaces
• Manage Users • Request a Schema or Storage • Purge Session State • Monitor Developer Activity Log • Monitor Workspace Activity • View Activity reports • Import a Workspace
• Authentication and Authorization • Provide an Authentication Scheme • Create an Authorization Scheme Using Access Control • Enable and Configure Session State Protection
Deploy An Application
• Define Supporting Objects • Package an Application • Export an Application • Import an Application • Install Supporting Objects
• Import and Export Data • Generate DDL Statements • View Objects Reports • Monitor the Database
We can provide courses for Oracle Developer at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with training skills course in Oracle Developer.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.