Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of Oracle® Developer Courses from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
Oracle® Developer Courses From Activia
Oracle® Application Express
A Four-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
The Oracle Application Express course introduces delegates to Oracle's Application Express version 4 software. It is designed to give delegates practical experience in using Application Express version 4, also known as Apex, for building web-based applications for an Oracle database and websheets for managing structured and unstructured data.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle Application Express course is aimed at Application developers, software developers, Web developers, Oracle Forms and Reports developers and technical support professionals who wish to develop interactive applications on the Web for end users.
Introduction to Oracle Application Express
• APEX Concepts • APEX Main Components • Workspaces, Database Applications and Websheet Applications • Creating a Workspace • The Workspace Administrator • Upgrading APEX • Logging into APEX • Running an Application
• Use APEX to Browse, Create and Modify Objects • Process Ad Hoc SQL Statements • Manage Scripts in APEX • Create, Run and Save SQL Queries
Build a Database Application
• Application Components • Create an Application • Create an Application from a Spreadsheet
• Create Reports Using Wizards • Edit Report Attributes • Add Links to Reports • Create a Link to a Printer-Friendly version of a Report • Save and Print Reports in Different Formats
Pages and Regions
• View Page Definitions • Edit Page Definitions • Create a Page Zero • Create a New Region • View Region Attributes • Add Comments • Add a Title • Add a logo
Introduction to Shared Components
• Overview of Application Express Shared Components • Standard Tabs • Dynamic and Static Lists of Values • Create a Dynamic List of Values • Create a Static List of Values • Use a List of values to Control Data in a Report • Create a Cascading List of Values
• Web Form Behaviour in APEX • Create Forms of Different Types • Format a Form • Add a List of Values to a Form • Locking in APEX Forms
Items and Buttons
• Create Items • Edit Item Attributes • Create Buttons • Edit Button Attributes
• Page Rendering and Page Processing • Create Computations • Validate Input Data • Process Data • Create Application Branching
Add Shared Navigation Components
• Overview of Application Express Shared Components • Parent and Standard Tabs • Navigation Bars • Lists • Breadcrumbs
Other Shared Components
• Text Messages/li> • Trees • Shared Component Reports • User Interface Defaults
Display Dynamic Content
• Filter Reports with Dynamic Queries • Create Charts with a Wizard • Format Charts • Create a Calendar
Dynamic Actions and Plug-In Components
• Understand Dynamic Actions • Understand Plug-in Components • Plug In a Component • Create a Dynamic Action • Use a Plug-in in a Dynamic Action
Session State and Debugging
• Understand Session State • Set a Session State Value • Clear the Session State • Review the Session State • Review the Messages in Debug Mode
Themes and Templates
Build a Websheet Application
• Websheet Components • Create a Websheet Application • Run a Websheet • Add a Section to a Websheet • Add a Page to a Websheet
Websheet Data Grids and Links
• Add a Data Grid to a Websheet using Copy & Paste • Add a Data Grid from Scratch • Link a Data Grid to a Websheet Page • Link a File to a Websheet Page
Administer Apex Workspaces
• Manage Users • Request a Schema or Storage • Purge Session State • Monitor Developer Activity Log • Monitor Workspace Activity • View Activity reports • Import a Workspace
• Authentication and Authorization • Provide an Authentication Scheme • Create an Authorization Scheme Using Access Control • Enable and Configure Session State Protection
Deploy An Application
• Define Supporting Objects • Package an Application • Export an Application • Import an Application • Install Supporting Objects
• Import and Export Data • Generate DDL Statements • View Objects Reports • Monitor the Database
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training skills course for Oracle Developer will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for courses for Oracle Developer wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Oracle® Developer Skills Training Course courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Oracle® Developer Skills Training Course, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your training skills course in Oracle Developer as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house course in Oracle Developer, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Oracle Developer training courses UK from Activia