Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Quick links to our most popular courses:
Skills for Management
Your Place or Ours?
Training at Your OfficesLots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for software training, we can provide.
To see how it works, visit the Onsite Training page.
Activia CentresClick on a location name to go to the page with more information, schedules and a link to directions.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW Liverpool Street
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX Baker Street
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ North London
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ London Victoria
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
Quick LinksHere are quick links to the most popular pages.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Quick LinksHere are some quick links to some of our most popular pages.
Quickly locate the course or subject area of interest, and click through for full information on content, prices and dates.
TAKE OUR CHALLENGE!
Find and book the course you need in just two minutes!
Check your skill level online, and be sure to get trained at your level.
Build a course which includes just the modules you want, to match the content exactly to your needs.
Oracle® Financials Training Courses From Activia
Oracle® R12 Accounts Receivable
A One-Day Training Course
This intensive, hands-on one-day course is designed to give delegates practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Delegates should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation.
• Overview of Oracle Receivables • New Features in Release 12 Receivables • Integration with Other Modules • Receivables Interfaces • Overview of Receivables in the Order to Cash Process
Overview Of The Customer Database
• Overview of the Customer Database • Customer Profile Classes • Customer Accounts
• Create and Apply a Customer Profile Class • Find a Customer • Find a Range of Customers • Create a New Customer • Amend Customer Details • Merge Customers
• Overview of the Transaction Process • Invoices • Tax Considerations - VAT • Automatic Account Generation • Print Transactions • Debit and Credit Memos • Receipts • Adjustments • Commitments • Refunds to Customers • Transfer to Doubtful Debt
• Raise an Invoice • Raise an Invoice Batch • Enter Invoices with Instalments • Enter and Apply a Deposit • Create a Copy Invoice • Void an Invoice • Raise a Credit Note • Raise a Credit Note on Account • Apply a Credit Note on Account • Project Billing and Project Invoices
• The Receipt Process • Receipt Creation Methods • The Receipts Window • Receipt Status • Enter a Manual Receipt • Enter/Apply a Foreign Currency Receipt • Review a Receipt • Reverse a Receipt • Reverse a Reconciled Receipt • Remit a Receipt • Manual Receipts Compared To QuickCash Receipts • Receipt Batches • Search and Apply • Process a QuickCash Batch
• Review a Customer Account • Review Balances by Aging Bucket • View Transactions • Disputed Items • Credit Holds • Dunning Letters • Statements • Create a Task
• Create Accounting • Submit Accounting • Revenue Recognition • The Posting Execution Report
• Customer Account and Balance Due • Receivables Accounting Periods • Reconcile Receivables • Reconciliation Reports • Reconciliation Processes
Implement Customer Invoicing
• Transaction Types and Sources • Payment Terms • System Options • Collectors • Taxable Freight Charges
• Receivables Activities • Create a Receivables Activity • Create a Distribution Set • Tax Code Source • Define Bank Accounts • Define a Receipt Class • Receipt Sources • Define Document Sequences
Receivables Profile Options
• Tax Profile Options • Accounts Receivable Profile Options
• Use the Autoinvoice Interface to Generate Invoices
Accounts Receivable Exercises
• Create a Customer Profile Class • Enter New Customers • Enter Batches of Invoices • Copy Invoices • Void a Transaction • Enter Credit Notes for Specific Invoices • Create an On-Account Credit Memo • Enter Receipts for Single Invoices • Enter Receipts for Multiple Invoices • Enter a Miscellaneous Receipt • Enter an Unidentified Receipt • Reverse a Receipt • Reapply a Receipt • Adjustments and Write-Offs for an Invoice • Approve Adjustments and Write-Offs • Create an Automatic Receipts Batch • Create a Remittance Batch • Run a Standard Report
Debt Management Exercises
• Amend Customer Details • Merge Customer Details • View Customer Account Information • Customer Search Inquiry • Place an Invoice Item in Dispute • Remove an Invoice Item in Dispute • Place a Customer Account on Credit Hold • Generate Statements
Follow On Courses
We can provide training courses for Oracle Financials at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with certification training in Oracle Financials.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.