Oracle® Financials Training Courses From Activia
Oracle® R12 Accounts Receivable
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This intensive, hands-on one-day course is designed to give delegates practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Delegates should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation.
• Overview of Oracle Receivables • New Features in Release 12 Receivables • Integration with Other Modules • Receivables Interfaces • Overview of Receivables in the Order to Cash Process
Overview Of The Customer Database
• Overview of the Customer Database • Customer Profile Classes • Customer Accounts
• Create and Apply a Customer Profile Class • Find a Customer • Find a Range of Customers • Create a New Customer • Amend Customer Details • Merge Customers
• Overview of the Transaction Process • Invoices • Tax Considerations - VAT • Automatic Account Generation • Print Transactions • Debit and Credit Memos • Receipts • Adjustments • Commitments • Refunds to Customers • Transfer to Doubtful Debt
• Raise an Invoice • Raise an Invoice Batch • Enter Invoices with Instalments • Enter and Apply a Deposit • Create a Copy Invoice • Void an Invoice • Raise a Credit Note • Raise a Credit Note on Account • Apply a Credit Note on Account • Project Billing and Project Invoices
• The Receipt Process • Receipt Creation Methods • The Receipts Window • Receipt Status • Enter a Manual Receipt • Enter/Apply a Foreign Currency Receipt • Review a Receipt • Reverse a Receipt • Reverse a Reconciled Receipt • Remit a Receipt • Manual Receipts Compared To QuickCash Receipts • Receipt Batches • Search and Apply • Process a QuickCash Batch
• Review a Customer Account • Review Balances by Aging Bucket • View Transactions • Disputed Items • Credit Holds • Dunning Letters • Statements • Create a Task
• Create Accounting • Submit Accounting • Revenue Recognition • The Posting Execution Report
• Customer Account and Balance Due • Receivables Accounting Periods • Reconcile Receivables • Reconciliation Reports • Reconciliation Processes
Implement Customer Invoicing
• Transaction Types and Sources • Payment Terms • System Options • Collectors • Taxable Freight Charges
• Receivables Activities • Create a Receivables Activity • Create a Distribution Set • Tax Code Source • Define Bank Accounts • Define a Receipt Class • Receipt Sources • Define Document Sequences
Receivables Profile Options
• Tax Profile Options • Accounts Receivable Profile Options
• Use the Autoinvoice Interface to Generate Invoices
Accounts Receivable Exercises
• Create a Customer Profile Class • Enter New Customers • Enter Batches of Invoices • Copy Invoices • Void a Transaction • Enter Credit Notes for Specific Invoices • Create an On-Account Credit Memo • Enter Receipts for Single Invoices • Enter Receipts for Multiple Invoices • Enter a Miscellaneous Receipt • Enter an Unidentified Receipt • Reverse a Receipt • Reapply a Receipt • Adjustments and Write-Offs for an Invoice • Approve Adjustments and Write-Offs • Create an Automatic Receipts Batch • Create a Remittance Batch • Run a Standard Report
Debt Management Exercises
• Amend Customer Details • Merge Customer Details • View Customer Account Information • Customer Search Inquiry • Place an Invoice Item in Dispute • Remove an Invoice Item in Dispute • Place a Customer Account on Credit Hold • Generate Statements
Follow On Courses
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training for Oracle Financials R12 will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses for Oracle Financials wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Oracle® Financials R12 Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Oracle® Financials R12 Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your certification training in Oracle Financials as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house learning Oracle Financials R12, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Oracle Financials certification training UK from Activia