Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of Oracle® Financials Training Courses from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
Oracle® Financials Training Courses From Activia
Oracle® R12 Accounts Receivable
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This intensive, hands-on one-day course is designed to give delegates practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Delegates should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation.
• Overview of Oracle Receivables • New Features in Release 12 Receivables • Integration with Other Modules • Receivables Interfaces • Overview of Receivables in the Order to Cash Process
Overview Of The Customer Database
• Overview of the Customer Database • Customer Profile Classes • Customer Accounts
• Create and Apply a Customer Profile Class • Find a Customer • Find a Range of Customers • Create a New Customer • Amend Customer Details • Merge Customers
• Overview of the Transaction Process • Invoices • Tax Considerations - VAT • Automatic Account Generation • Print Transactions • Debit and Credit Memos • Receipts • Adjustments • Commitments • Refunds to Customers • Transfer to Doubtful Debt
• Raise an Invoice • Raise an Invoice Batch • Enter Invoices with Instalments • Enter and Apply a Deposit • Create a Copy Invoice • Void an Invoice • Raise a Credit Note • Raise a Credit Note on Account • Apply a Credit Note on Account • Project Billing and Project Invoices
• The Receipt Process • Receipt Creation Methods • The Receipts Window • Receipt Status • Enter a Manual Receipt • Enter/Apply a Foreign Currency Receipt • Review a Receipt • Reverse a Receipt • Reverse a Reconciled Receipt • Remit a Receipt • Manual Receipts Compared To QuickCash Receipts • Receipt Batches • Search and Apply • Process a QuickCash Batch
• Review a Customer Account • Review Balances by Aging Bucket • View Transactions • Disputed Items • Credit Holds • Dunning Letters • Statements • Create a Task
• Create Accounting • Submit Accounting • Revenue Recognition • The Posting Execution Report
• Customer Account and Balance Due • Receivables Accounting Periods • Reconcile Receivables • Reconciliation Reports • Reconciliation Processes
Implement Customer Invoicing
• Transaction Types and Sources • Payment Terms • System Options • Collectors • Taxable Freight Charges
• Receivables Activities • Create a Receivables Activity • Create a Distribution Set • Tax Code Source • Define Bank Accounts • Define a Receipt Class • Receipt Sources • Define Document Sequences
Receivables Profile Options
• Tax Profile Options • Accounts Receivable Profile Options
• Use the Autoinvoice Interface to Generate Invoices
Accounts Receivable Exercises
• Create a Customer Profile Class • Enter New Customers • Enter Batches of Invoices • Copy Invoices • Void a Transaction • Enter Credit Notes for Specific Invoices • Create an On-Account Credit Memo • Enter Receipts for Single Invoices • Enter Receipts for Multiple Invoices • Enter a Miscellaneous Receipt • Enter an Unidentified Receipt • Reverse a Receipt • Reapply a Receipt • Adjustments and Write-Offs for an Invoice • Approve Adjustments and Write-Offs • Create an Automatic Receipts Batch • Create a Remittance Batch • Run a Standard Report
Debt Management Exercises
• Amend Customer Details • Merge Customer Details • View Customer Account Information • Customer Search Inquiry • Place an Invoice Item in Dispute • Remove an Invoice Item in Dispute • Place a Customer Account on Credit Hold • Generate Statements
Follow On Courses
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training for Oracle Financials R12 will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses for Oracle Financials wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Oracle® Financials R12 Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Oracle® Financials R12 Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your certification training in Oracle Financials as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house learning Oracle Financials R12, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Oracle Financials certification training UK from Activia