Oracle® Financials Training Courses
Oracle® R12 Accounts Receivable
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This intensive, hands-on one-day course is designed to give delegates practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Delegates should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation.
• Overview of Oracle Receivables • New Features in Release 12 Receivables • Integration with Other Modules • Receivables Interfaces • Overview of Receivables in the Order to Cash Process
Overview Of The Customer Database
• Overview of the Customer Database • Customer Profile Classes • Customer Accounts
• Create and Apply a Customer Profile Class • Find a Customer • Find a Range of Customers • Create a New Customer • Amend Customer Details • Merge Customers
• Overview of the Transaction Process • Invoices • Tax Considerations - VAT • Automatic Account Generation • Print Transactions • Debit and Credit Memos • Receipts • Adjustments • Commitments • Refunds to Customers • Transfer to Doubtful Debt
• Raise an Invoice • Raise an Invoice Batch • Enter Invoices with Instalments • Enter and Apply a Deposit • Create a Copy Invoice • Void an Invoice • Raise a Credit Note • Raise a Credit Note on Account • Apply a Credit Note on Account • Project Billing and Project Invoices
• The Receipt Process • Receipt Creation Methods • The Receipts Window • Receipt Status • Enter a Manual Receipt • Enter/Apply a Foreign Currency Receipt • Review a Receipt • Reverse a Receipt • Reverse a Reconciled Receipt • Remit a Receipt • Manual Receipts Compared To QuickCash Receipts • Receipt Batches • Search and Apply • Process a QuickCash Batch
• Review a Customer Account • Review Balances by Aging Bucket • View Transactions • Disputed Items • Credit Holds • Dunning Letters • Statements • Create a Task
• Create Accounting • Submit Accounting • Revenue Recognition • The Posting Execution Report
• Customer Account and Balance Due • Receivables Accounting Periods • Reconcile Receivables • Reconciliation Reports • Reconciliation Processes
Implement Customer Invoicing
• Transaction Types and Sources • Payment Terms • System Options • Collectors • Taxable Freight Charges
• Receivables Activities • Create a Receivables Activity • Create a Distribution Set • Tax Code Source • Define Bank Accounts • Define a Receipt Class • Receipt Sources • Define Document Sequences
Receivables Profile Options
• Tax Profile Options • Accounts Receivable Profile Options
• Use the Autoinvoice Interface to Generate Invoices
Accounts Receivable Exercises
• Create a Customer Profile Class • Enter New Customers • Enter Batches of Invoices • Copy Invoices • Void a Transaction • Enter Credit Notes for Specific Invoices • Create an On-Account Credit Memo • Enter Receipts for Single Invoices • Enter Receipts for Multiple Invoices • Enter a Miscellaneous Receipt • Enter an Unidentified Receipt • Reverse a Receipt • Reapply a Receipt • Adjustments and Write-Offs for an Invoice • Approve Adjustments and Write-Offs • Create an Automatic Receipts Batch • Create a Remittance Batch • Run a Standard Report
Debt Management Exercises
• Amend Customer Details • Merge Customer Details • View Customer Account Information • Customer Search Inquiry • Place an Invoice Item in Dispute • Remove an Invoice Item in Dispute • Place a Customer Account on Credit Hold • Generate Statements
Follow On Courses
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for training courses for Oracle Financials in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for Oracle® Financials R12 Training.
If you are looking for certification training in Oracle Financials, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day Oracle® Financials Training Courses at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is training for Oracle Financials R12, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for learning Oracle Financials R12, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide Oracle® Financials R12 Training courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of Oracle® Financials R12 Training, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as seventeen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your training courses for Oracle Financials will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house training for Oracle Financials R12, you need look no further than Activia.