Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
We're here to help! Click for a FREE CALLBACK
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
Find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
Our Place or Yours? Training at Your Offices
Lots of our clients prefer us to come to them because it's easier to organise, and usually much more cost effective.
All you need is a training room, boardroom or suitable spare office. If you need laptops for a software course, we can provide them.
To see how little it can cost, click on the Prices & Dates tab at the top of this page, or locate the course using the Course Finder tab.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
46-48 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
Types of Training
In addition to public/private/in-house training, we tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Free Online Cloud Tools
Skills Appraisal Check your skill level in a couple of minutes.
Course Creator Build a course which includes just the modules you want.
Forum Ask any question on the training you"ve had.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
Oracle® Financials Courses From Activia
Oracle® R12 Accounts Receivable Setup & Management
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This intensive, hands-on two-day training course provides a full introduction to the steps involved in configuring R12 Accounts Receivable.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Setup & Management course is designed for staff in Finance departments, and those who support them such as Systems Administrators, who require a thorough understanding of Oracle Accounts Receivable and the steps involved in its configuration.
• Introduction • Overview of Oracle Receivables • Oracle Receivables Workflow • Integration with other modules • Overview of Receivables in the Order to Cash Process • Overview of the Receivables Process • Key Set Up Steps • System Options • Receivables Profile Options
Managing Parties And Customer Accounts
• Introduction • Definitions • Enter, View and Update Party and Customer Account Information • Enter New Customer Information • Add a New Customer Account to an Existing Party Account • Payment Terms • Discounts • Customer Profile Classes • Balance Forward Billing • Terms • Collectors • Invoicing • Statements and Dunning • Receipts • Late Charge Profile • Profile Class Amounts • Party Paying Relationships • Enabling Customer Account Relationships • Run a Customer Relationships Listing • Merging Parties and Customer Accounts • Identifying possible Duplicate Customers • Define Collectors • Taxable Freight Charges
• Introduction • Processing Invoices using Autoinvoice • Running AutoInvoice Import • AutoInvoice Reports • Running Autoinvoice Purge • Autoinvoice System Options • Tuning Segments • Overview of the Autoinvoice process • Autoinvoice Processing Phases • Reviewing and Correcting Autoinvoice Exceptions • Importing Data from External Systems
Invoice Processing Setup
• Entering and Completing Invoices • Validation for completing a Standard Transaction • Correcting Invoices • Raise a Credit Note in respect of an Invoice • Void an Invoice • Define Transaction Types and Sources • Transaction Batch Sources • Define a Transaction Batch Source • Define a Transaction Type • Printing Transactions and Statements • Profile Options • System Options • Payment Terms • Standard Messages • Statement Cycles • Event Based Management • Define a Revenue Contingency • Create an Accounting Rule • Create a Standard Memo Line • Assign the Accounting Rule to an Item • Entering Invoices with an Accounting Rule manually • Scheduling Revenue • Promised Commitments • Commitment Types • Define Transaction Types • Entering and Applying a Commitment • Accounting Entries
Bill Presentment Architecture
• Introduction • Template Management • Default Templates • Duplicate Templates • Content Items • External Templates • Templates Rules and Assignment • Print Management
• Business Process Considerations • Applying Receipts using Different Methods • Manual Receipt Processing • Automatic Receipt Processing • Application Rule Sets • Using Balancing Segments • Creating Chargebacks Adjustments and Claims • Profile Option • Applying Non-Manual Receipts • Creating an Automatic Receipt Batch • Define a Receipt Method and Receipt Class • Assign the Receipt Method to Bank Accounts • Formatting Programs • Using Autolockbox • Define Autocash Rule Sets • Define Lockboxes • Define Transmission Formats • Running Autolockbox • Defining Write Off and Adjustment Approval Limits • Submit Auto Adjustments window • Define a Receipt Class • Create a Receipt Method • Assign Remittance Banks • Receipt Sources • Define Document Sequences • Define Receivable Activities • Activity Types • Creating a new Receivable Activity • Distribution Sets
• Understanding e Business Tax Setups for Receivables • Jurisdictions • Regimes • Statuses • Taxes • Tax Rates • Tax Rules • Tax Accounts • Regime to Rate Flow • Party Tax Profiles • Application Tax Options
• Introduction • Using the Submit Accounting Program • Defining Procedures required to close a Period • Internal Reconciliation Process • External Reconciliation Process • Journal Import Reconciliation • Reports used in the Period Close Process • Control Receivables Accounting Periods • Running the Revenue Recognition Program • RAM Wizard • Revenue Recognition Programs • General Ledger Interface Program
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Oracle® Financials Courses from ActiviaWe can provide courses in Oracle Financials at any of our seventeen centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices.
We have been training since 1995 with a philosophy of high quality, flexible and cost effective provision, so you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give all you need with training classes for Oracle Financials.
Call us now on 0845 230 6150 or request a free callback.