Oracle® Financials Courses
Oracle® R12 Accounts Receivable Setup & Management
A Two-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This intensive, hands-on two-day training course provides a full introduction to the steps involved in configuring R12 Accounts Receivable.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Setup & Management course is designed for staff in Finance departments, and those who support them such as Systems Administrators, who require a thorough understanding of Oracle Accounts Receivable and the steps involved in its configuration.
• Introduction • Overview of Oracle Receivables • Oracle Receivables Workflow • Integration with other modules • Overview of Receivables in the Order to Cash Process • Overview of the Receivables Process • Key Set Up Steps • System Options • Receivables Profile Options
Managing Parties And Customer Accounts
• Introduction • Definitions • Enter, View and Update Party and Customer Account Information • Enter New Customer Information • Add a New Customer Account to an Existing Party Account • Payment Terms • Discounts • Customer Profile Classes • Balance Forward Billing • Terms • Collectors • Invoicing • Statements and Dunning • Receipts • Late Charge Profile • Profile Class Amounts • Party Paying Relationships • Enabling Customer Account Relationships • Run a Customer Relationships Listing • Merging Parties and Customer Accounts • Identifying possible Duplicate Customers • Define Collectors • Taxable Freight Charges
• Introduction • Processing Invoices using Autoinvoice • Running AutoInvoice Import • AutoInvoice Reports • Running Autoinvoice Purge • Autoinvoice System Options • Tuning Segments • Overview of the Autoinvoice process • Autoinvoice Processing Phases • Reviewing and Correcting Autoinvoice Exceptions • Importing Data from External Systems
Invoice Processing Setup
• Entering and Completing Invoices • Validation for completing a Standard Transaction • Correcting Invoices • Raise a Credit Note in respect of an Invoice • Void an Invoice • Define Transaction Types and Sources • Transaction Batch Sources • Define a Transaction Batch Source • Define a Transaction Type • Printing Transactions and Statements • Profile Options • System Options • Payment Terms • Standard Messages • Statement Cycles • Event Based Management • Define a Revenue Contingency • Create an Accounting Rule • Create a Standard Memo Line • Assign the Accounting Rule to an Item • Entering Invoices with an Accounting Rule manually • Scheduling Revenue • Promised Commitments • Commitment Types • Define Transaction Types • Entering and Applying a Commitment • Accounting Entries
Bill Presentment Architecture
• Introduction • Template Management • Default Templates • Duplicate Templates • Content Items • External Templates • Templates Rules and Assignment • Print Management
• Business Process Considerations • Applying Receipts using Different Methods • Manual Receipt Processing • Automatic Receipt Processing • Application Rule Sets • Using Balancing Segments • Creating Chargebacks Adjustments and Claims • Profile Option • Applying Non-Manual Receipts • Creating an Automatic Receipt Batch • Define a Receipt Method and Receipt Class • Assign the Receipt Method to Bank Accounts • Formatting Programs • Using Autolockbox • Define Autocash Rule Sets • Define Lockboxes • Define Transmission Formats • Running Autolockbox • Defining Write Off and Adjustment Approval Limits • Submit Auto Adjustments window • Define a Receipt Class • Create a Receipt Method • Assign Remittance Banks • Receipt Sources • Define Document Sequences • Define Receivable Activities • Activity Types • Creating a new Receivable Activity • Distribution Sets
• Understanding e Business Tax Setups for Receivables • Jurisdictions • Regimes • Statuses • Taxes • Tax Rates • Tax Rules • Tax Accounts • Regime to Rate Flow • Party Tax Profiles • Application Tax Options
• Introduction • Using the Submit Accounting Program • Defining Procedures required to close a Period • Internal Reconciliation Process • External Reconciliation Process • Journal Import Reconciliation • Reports used in the Period Close Process • Control Receivables Accounting Periods • Running the Revenue Recognition Program • RAM Wizard • Revenue Recognition Programs • General Ledger Interface Program
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for courses in Oracle Financials in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for Oracle® Financials R12 Training Course.
If you are looking for training classes for Oracle Financials, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day Oracle® Financials Courses at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is training course in Oracle Financials R12, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for classes for Oracle Financials R12, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide Oracle® Financials R12 Training Course courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of Oracle® Financials R12 Training Course, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as fifteen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your courses in Oracle Financials will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house training course in Oracle Financials R12, you need look no further than Activia.