Oracle® Financials Training Courses From Activia
Oracle® R12 Cash Management
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This intensive, hands-on one-day training course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to set up and use Oracle Cash Management. They will learn how to import bank statements, reconcile them and post updated information to the Oracle General Ledger. Delegates will also learn how to create cash forecasts. They will also understand the integration between Oracle Cash Management and Oracle Payables and Receivables.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Cash Management course is designed for implementation team members, managers and end users of Oracle Cash Management.
Overview Of Oracle Cash Management
• Cash Management Business Functions • Bank Reconciliation • Cash Forecasting • Cash Transaction Sources • The Need for Cash Management
• Overview of Bank Reconciliation • Reconciliation Process
Cash Management Set Up
• Set Up Steps in Accounts Payable • Set Up a Cash Clearing Account • Define a Bank Payment • Set Up Steps in Accounts Receivable • Set Up Steps in Cash Management • Set Up Bank Transaction Codes • Exercises • Set up a Cash Clearing Account • Set up Receivables Activities • Define a Receipt Class • Set Up Oracle Cash Management • Set Up Bank Transaction Codes
• Import a Bank Statement File • Automatically Reconcile to an Imported Bank Statement • Manual Reconciliation of Remaining Statement Lines • Exceptions • Reconcile Journal Entries • Reconcile Payments • Reconcile Receipts • Reconcile Other Transactions • Create a Miscellaneous Transaction • Create a Receipt • Create a Payment • Post to the General Ledger • Reconciliation Open Interface • Reconcile Tolerances • Unreconcile Lines • Delete Statement Lines • Clearing • Exercises: • Enter and Submit Payment Batch • Format and Confirm Payment Batch • Enter Receipt Batches • Import a Bank Statement File • Automatically Reconcile to Imported Bank Statement • Create a Miscellaneous Activity • Reconcile Receipts • Reconcile a GL Journal Entry • Reconcile a Manually Raised Cheque • Manual Reconciliation of Remaining Statement Lines
Bank Statement Interface
• Bank Statements • Bank Statement Load • Bankline Statement File Format • Field Mapping • Set Up Steps for SQL*Loader • Set Up Transaction Codes • SQL*Loader Import Script
Enter And Update Manual Bank Statements
• Enter a Bank Statement Manually • Enter Bank Statement Lines • Update a Bank Statement • Exercises • Manually Enter a Bank Statement • Receipt Exceptions • Recalculate
• Create a Forecast Template • Generate a Forecast • Drill Down From a Forecast • Export a Forecast • Create a New Forecast by Making a Duplicate • Amend a Template • Delete a Forecast • Delete a Forecast Template • Exercises • Define a Forecast Template • Generate a Forecast
Cash Management Interfaces
• Reconciliation Open Interface • Forecasting Open Interface
Inquiries And Reports
• Inquiries • Inquire on a Bank Statement • Inquire on Available Transactions • Inquire on Payments • Inquire on Receipts • Inquire on Bank Transmissions • Reports • Bank Statement Reports • Cash Forecasting Reports • Bank Reconciliation Reports • Exercises • Run Inquiries • Run Reports
Follow On Courses
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training for Oracle Financials R12 will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses for Oracle Financials wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Oracle® Financials R12 Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Oracle® Financials R12 Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your certification training in Oracle Financials as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house learning Oracle Financials R12, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Oracle Financials certification training UK from Activia