Bookings and Enquiries: 0845 230 6150
Customer Service: 0845 230 6159
Training Courses from Activia
We have hundreds of courses for every business:
find out more by clicking on a course subject below,
or by visiting our Full Course Finder.
Management Skills Management Training
Skills for Management
Managing Staff Managing Staff
Activia Training Locations
We have seventeen centres across the UK.
find out more by clicking on a location below,
or by visiting our main Locations Page.
27-28 Clements Lane, London, EC4N 7AE
100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX
93-95 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 6JQ
1 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LQ
City Hall, Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD
Two King Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
53 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AN
47 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2NL
84 Queen Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2DW
12 Mosley Street, Newcastle, NE1 1DE
Click to see the UK coverage of Oracle® Financials Training Courses from Activia
Prices and Dates
Want to check on how much a course will cost,
and when public classes are scheduled?
Visit our Prices and Dates page to find out.
See prices for public (open) classes, private (closed) classes, and onsite training, where we come to your offices.
View the latest special offers, and how you can get Early Bird pricing for advance bookings.
For multiple and ongoing bookings, we have Multi Day Tickets and the
Training Days Scheme.
And under our Price Promise, we'll match any like-for-like quote.
Use our schedules, along with pricing, to help you to plan ahead.
We generally schedule three months in advance, but if you need a later date, ask us and we'll get back to you.
• View by course to see dates for any course at all locations .
• View by location to see dates at any location for all courses.
All schedules have details of the discounts available, and you can view details of the course outlines by clicking the red (i) link next to each course name.
Although we have great coverage of courses and locations,
(we can come to you, too), and very competitive pricing,
there's much more to what we do and how we work.
Why Activia? See why we believe that you won't find better value.
Quality Assurance The ethos that drives us.
History Did you know we've been around since 1995?
News and Blog
Keep up to date with the News Centre and find articles of interest in our Blog.
Free Online Cloud Tools
See how we can help you with our Skills Appraisal and Course Creator tools, or ask a question on the forum.
Find the relevant numbers to call, and the quick forms to fill out, depending on your needs.
Types of Training
Apart from the options of public/private/in-house training, we can tailor course content free of charge, arrange ILM awards, and organise courses for technical certification.
We don't just deliver training courses. We can provide you with help on organising training programmes and managing the whole process.
According to whether you are a small, medium or large business or a private individual, you will organise your training in different ways.
Trade Mark Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions
Oracle® Financials Training Courses From Activia
Oracle® R12 Cash Management
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This intensive, hands-on one-day training course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to set up and use Oracle Cash Management. They will learn how to import bank statements, reconcile them and post updated information to the Oracle General Ledger. Delegates will also learn how to create cash forecasts. They will also understand the integration between Oracle Cash Management and Oracle Payables and Receivables.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Cash Management course is designed for implementation team members, managers and end users of Oracle Cash Management.
Overview Of Oracle Cash Management
• Cash Management Business Functions • Bank Reconciliation • Cash Forecasting • Cash Transaction Sources • The Need for Cash Management
• Overview of Bank Reconciliation • Reconciliation Process
Cash Management Set Up
• Set Up Steps in Accounts Payable • Set Up a Cash Clearing Account • Define a Bank Payment • Set Up Steps in Accounts Receivable • Set Up Steps in Cash Management • Set Up Bank Transaction Codes • Exercises • Set up a Cash Clearing Account • Set up Receivables Activities • Define a Receipt Class • Set Up Oracle Cash Management • Set Up Bank Transaction Codes
• Import a Bank Statement File • Automatically Reconcile to an Imported Bank Statement • Manual Reconciliation of Remaining Statement Lines • Exceptions • Reconcile Journal Entries • Reconcile Payments • Reconcile Receipts • Reconcile Other Transactions • Create a Miscellaneous Transaction • Create a Receipt • Create a Payment • Post to the General Ledger • Reconciliation Open Interface • Reconcile Tolerances • Unreconcile Lines • Delete Statement Lines • Clearing • Exercises: • Enter and Submit Payment Batch • Format and Confirm Payment Batch • Enter Receipt Batches • Import a Bank Statement File • Automatically Reconcile to Imported Bank Statement • Create a Miscellaneous Activity • Reconcile Receipts • Reconcile a GL Journal Entry • Reconcile a Manually Raised Cheque • Manual Reconciliation of Remaining Statement Lines
Bank Statement Interface
• Bank Statements • Bank Statement Load • Bankline Statement File Format • Field Mapping • Set Up Steps for SQL*Loader • Set Up Transaction Codes • SQL*Loader Import Script
Enter And Update Manual Bank Statements
• Enter a Bank Statement Manually • Enter Bank Statement Lines • Update a Bank Statement • Exercises • Manually Enter a Bank Statement • Receipt Exceptions • Recalculate
• Create a Forecast Template • Generate a Forecast • Drill Down From a Forecast • Export a Forecast • Create a New Forecast by Making a Duplicate • Amend a Template • Delete a Forecast • Delete a Forecast Template • Exercises • Define a Forecast Template • Generate a Forecast
Cash Management Interfaces
• Reconciliation Open Interface • Forecasting Open Interface
Inquiries And Reports
• Inquiries • Inquire on a Bank Statement • Inquire on Available Transactions • Inquire on Payments • Inquire on Receipts • Inquire on Bank Transmissions • Reports • Bank Statement Reports • Cash Forecasting Reports • Bank Reconciliation Reports • Exercises • Run Inquiries • Run Reports
Follow On Courses
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your training for Oracle Financials R12 will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for training courses for Oracle Financials wherever you are in the UK.
We provide Oracle® Financials R12 Training courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of Oracle® Financials R12 Training, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your certification training in Oracle Financials as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house learning Oracle Financials R12, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about Oracle Financials certification training UK from Activia