Oracle® Financials Training Courses
Oracle® R12 Cash Management
A One-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
This intensive, hands-on one-day training course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to set up and use Oracle Cash Management. They will learn how to import bank statements, reconcile them and post updated information to the Oracle General Ledger. Delegates will also learn how to create cash forecasts. They will also understand the integration between Oracle Cash Management and Oracle Payables and Receivables.
Who Should Attend
The Oracle R12 Cash Management course is designed for implementation team members, managers and end users of Oracle Cash Management.
Overview Of Oracle Cash Management
• Cash Management Business Functions • Bank Reconciliation • Cash Forecasting • Cash Transaction Sources • The Need for Cash Management
• Overview of Bank Reconciliation • Reconciliation Process
Cash Management Set Up
• Set Up Steps in Accounts Payable • Set Up a Cash Clearing Account • Define a Bank Payment • Set Up Steps in Accounts Receivable • Set Up Steps in Cash Management • Set Up Bank Transaction Codes • Exercises • Set up a Cash Clearing Account • Set up Receivables Activities • Define a Receipt Class • Set Up Oracle Cash Management • Set Up Bank Transaction Codes
• Import a Bank Statement File • Automatically Reconcile to an Imported Bank Statement • Manual Reconciliation of Remaining Statement Lines • Exceptions • Reconcile Journal Entries • Reconcile Payments • Reconcile Receipts • Reconcile Other Transactions • Create a Miscellaneous Transaction • Create a Receipt • Create a Payment • Post to the General Ledger • Reconciliation Open Interface • Reconcile Tolerances • Unreconcile Lines • Delete Statement Lines • Clearing • Exercises: • Enter and Submit Payment Batch • Format and Confirm Payment Batch • Enter Receipt Batches • Import a Bank Statement File • Automatically Reconcile to Imported Bank Statement • Create a Miscellaneous Activity • Reconcile Receipts • Reconcile a GL Journal Entry • Reconcile a Manually Raised Cheque • Manual Reconciliation of Remaining Statement Lines
Bank Statement Interface
• Bank Statements • Bank Statement Load • Bankline Statement File Format • Field Mapping • Set Up Steps for SQL*Loader • Set Up Transaction Codes • SQL*Loader Import Script
Enter And Update Manual Bank Statements
• Enter a Bank Statement Manually • Enter Bank Statement Lines • Update a Bank Statement • Exercises • Manually Enter a Bank Statement • Receipt Exceptions • Recalculate
• Create a Forecast Template • Generate a Forecast • Drill Down From a Forecast • Export a Forecast • Create a New Forecast by Making a Duplicate • Amend a Template • Delete a Forecast • Delete a Forecast Template • Exercises • Define a Forecast Template • Generate a Forecast
Cash Management Interfaces
• Reconciliation Open Interface • Forecasting Open Interface
Inquiries And Reports
• Inquiries • Inquire on a Bank Statement • Inquire on Available Transactions • Inquire on Payments • Inquire on Receipts • Inquire on Bank Transmissions • Reports • Bank Statement Reports • Cash Forecasting Reports • Bank Reconciliation Reports • Exercises • Run Inquiries • Run Reports
Follow On Courses
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Quality Assured Training
Click for more about our quality assured training.
Quick Course FinderWith truly hundreds of training courses to choose from, we have a Quick Course Finder that will help you to find the subject area and course you need.
Just click on any heading (in black) or section
(in blue) to go straight to where you need to be.
Click to use our Quick Course Finder
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
Activia should be your first choice for training courses for Oracle Financials in the UK. We provide you with a full range of classes for Oracle® Financials R12 Training.
If you are looking for certification training in Oracle Financials, you will find that Activia offers a level of service that is unrivalled in the market, with quality, flexible 1 day Oracle® Financials Training Courses at fiercely competitive prices.
If your requirement is training for Oracle Financials R12, we can provide you with training courses from introduction to advanced level at highly competitive prices. You will find that for learning Oracle Financials R12, Activia will provide more tailored, flexible and focused solutions, and this enables you to get the most from your budget using the minimum of resources.
We provide Oracle® Financials R12 Training courses all over the UK, with modern, fully equipped training centres in the following locations:
Serving the City in Bank and Aldgate, and Canary Wharf from our London Bridge (SE1) centre.
Across West and South West London, in Hammersmith, Baker Street and London Victoria.
Serving South West England, covering Bristol, Avon and Bath and Radstock in Somerset as well as Clevedon and Chepstow.
Serving Warwickshire and the Midlands, covering Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley as well as Wolverhampton, Solihull and Tamworth.
Serving Yorkshire and the North of England, covering Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate as well as Halifax, Wakefield and Castleford.
Serving Lancashire and the North West, covering Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Oldham as well as Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, Warrington and Macclesfield.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Reading, Theale and Newbury as well as Henley and South Oxfordshire.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Bracknell, Wokingham and Ascot as well as Crowthrone, Camberley and Woking.
Serving Berkshire and the Thames Valley, covering Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead as well as High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Watford.
Serving Buckinghamshire, covering Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Buckingham, as well as Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Serving Tyneside, also Sunderland and Gateshead, as well as North Shields and South Shields, and Whitley Bay.
Our experienced, high quality trainers will deliver your training to the highest standards and with the maximum effect.
For in house delivery of Oracle® Financials R12 Training, we have an established national UK network of trainers, as well as seventeen centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Slough, Reading, Bracknell and Milton Keynes. So you can be sure that your training courses for Oracle Financials will be delivered in a quality assured and cost effective manner. For in-house training for Oracle Financials R12, you need look no further than Activia.