VMware Certification UK From Activia
VMware vSphere V4: Manage for Performance
A Three-Day Training Course
Your training is easier with Activia because we have:
Authorised Training Course
This is an authorised training course, delivered by certified trainers at fully equipped centres using the latest course materials. There is no better way to undertake your training, and to ensure the highest marks possible in your certification exams.
This intensive, hands-on three day course has been designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to make fundamental design decisions that enhance performance and to meet performance goals in an already-deployed vSphere installation. The course is based on ESX 4.0, ESXi 4.0, and vCenter Server 4.0
Who Should Attend
System administrators, systems engineers, and consultants responsible for managing the performance of a vSphere installation.
Performance in a Virtualized Environment
• The vSphere performance troubleshooting methodology • Monitoring performance using vCenter Server performance graphs and the ESX/ESXi resxtop command
Virtual Machine Monitor
• Discuss software and hardware virtualization techniques and their impact on performance
• The CPU scheduler; NUMA and CPU cache contention • Monitoring key CPU performance metrics • Troubleshooting common CPU performance problems
• Memory reclamation techniques and memory overcommitment • Monitoring key memory performance metrics • Troubleshooting common memory performance problems
• Performance features of modern network adapters • Monitoring key network performance metrics • Troubleshooting common network performance problems
• How storage protocols; VMFS configuration; load balancing and queuing affect performance • Monitoring key storage performance metrics • Troubleshooting common storage performance problems
Virtual Machine Performance
• Guidelines for configuring a virtual machine for optimal performance
• Which applications can be virtualised • How VMware vCenter AppCenter manages application performance
On completion delegates will be able to:
We also run the following related courses which may be of interest to you.
Click for full details of content, prices and dates:
Regus House, 268 Bath Road
Slough, SL1 4DX
Sales: 0845 230 6150
Service: 0845 230 6159
Accounts: 0845 230 6157
With our quality accreditations for ISO9001, IITT, ILM and the ILP, and a uniquely flexible service, you can be sure that your quality courses for certification in VMware will get the results you need, at the prices you want.
With seventeen fully equipped training centres , Activia should be your first choice for UK wide courses for VMware certification wherever you are in the UK.
We provide VMware Certification Courses courses in the following locations:
For in house delivery of VMware Certification Courses, you can expect the same standard of training and service for your accredited VMware courses throughout the UK as you get at our centres, conveniently delivered at your offices.
To book your in-house quality training for VMware, you need look no further than Activia.
Click for more about vmware certification courses uk wide from Activia