MAXIMUM DATA SECURITY PROTECTS YOU
Your details are safe with us
You can be sure that when you provide information to us, it is held securely and never passed to anyone outside the processes associated with normal business transactons.
Sharing data with other companies is part of the business model of many businesses: you can be sure that with these people, as soon as you give out even your email address, it will be passed on, for small fee, to third parties.
We have never even considered doing such a thing: if you have given any details whatsoever to us, they will stay with us. Always.
Your Request for Information
- Your details are transmitted via email to the relevant contact within Activia
- Your details are transferred to our system only if a follow-up is required
Your Request for Updates or Newsletters
- Your details are stored on our database
- Your details are NOT accessible from our website
Your Credit Card Data
- On-line payments are handled by our independent providers, and we do not have access to your financial information
- Financial details given to us over the telephone are recorded on paper forms, and are manually shredded after security checking and processing. They are never archived to any computer system
Third Parties and Your Information
- No details provided by you are ever sold, hired, lent or given to any third party
- There are no exceptions to this rule
Accounting System Data
- Information required for invoicing and accounts purposes is stored on our accounting system
- None of our accounting system, or its data, is stored online
- Our accounts system data is, of course, confidential and never shared
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable the cookies stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from working as it should.
This website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not strictly necessary, but will provide you with the best user experience and also to give us (anonymous) information about how people use our site.
- We will monitor the pages you visit via Google Analytics and associated tools
- We will enable you to share pages with social networks such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- We will NOT share any personal information with any other third parties