REPORTS XI ADVANCED
The best source of Advanced Crystal Reports CoursesA hands-on two-day course with free pre-course online skills testing
Full details of modules and topics covered in this two-day course
This is a two-day training course structured into 9 modules
SETUP OF PCS FOR TRAINING
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
- Create a Running Total Field
- Modify a Running Total Field
- Create a Manual Running Total on Detail Data
- Create a Manual Running Total on Summary Data
- Create a Cross-tab
- Create a Specified Group Order
- Filter a Cross-tab by Group
- Change the Cross-tab Format
- Conditionally Format Rows and Columns
- Keep Groups Together
- Insert a Subreport
- Link a Subreport to a Primary Report
- Edit a Subreport's Structure
- Format a Subreport Using the Format Editor
- Share Variables Between Subreports and Primary Reports
- Create an On-demand Subreport
- Create a Drill-down
- Create Separate Headings for Drill-down Data
- Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Summarize Report Data Using SQL Aggregate Functions
- Create Joins Using SQL
- Create Subqueries
- Create a SQL Expression Field
- Create a Bar Chart
- Modify a Chart
- Format a Chart
- Create a Chart Template
- Create a Top N Chart
- Create a Cross-tab Chart
- Create a Report Based on Excel Data
- Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data
- Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
- Create a Static Prompt
- Create a Dynamic Prompt
- Group Data Hierarchically
- Create a Dynamic Image
- Create a Report Alert
- Create a Geographic Map
All Activia advanced crystal reports courses have been created, reviewed and developed to ensure up to date provision and constantly improving standards of content. Our Crystal Reports training is interactive and classroom-based which maximises learning through the ability to ask questions and discuss specific issues.
For training at your offices, we can deliver classes of up to 8 delegates, though with bigger class sizes you must understand that there is less time for questions from delegates, and this may affect the quality of their experience.
Note: With non-credit card bookings you must sign and return a Booking Form before we can confirm your training.
Also note: If you are a private individual you must pay by credit card at the time of booking.
Note: Please allow 1 - 2 working days for your confirmation and invoice.
If you are coming to our centre, dress code is smart casual. Refreshments in the form of tea/coffee will be provided for morning and afternoon breaks, but please note that we do not provide lunch. The timetable is as follows:
Note: break times can vary according to the needs of the training, and course duration for smaller class sizes are usually shorter because fewer delegates have fewer questions !
For training at your offices, this itinerary can be varied by prior arrangement.
With your Crystal Reports training course from Activia, you get a free workbook, so you can review and revise afterwards to reinforce your knowledge.
Every delegate on a Crystal Reports course also gets an Activia Training Attendance Certificate.