REPORTS XI INTRODUCTION
The best solution for Introduction To Crystal Reports Training CoursesA hands-on two-day course with free pre-course online skills testing
Full details of modules and topics covered in this two-day course
This is a two-day training course structured into 8 modules
SETUP OF PCS FOR TRAINING
PCs used for training should have the Microsoft Windows operating system, with Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office (with printer drivers for Print Preview) and Adobe Reader installed.
- Set Default Report Settings
- Specify Fields for a New Report
- Preview a Report
- Modify Field Display
- Add a Report Title
- Position Fields
- Add Fields from Other Tables
- Find Data
- Sort Data
- Filter Data by a Single Criterion
- Insert a Group
- Add Summaries
- Format Summary Information
- Change Group Options
- Add a Second-Level Grouping
- Filter Records by Group
- Create a Top N Sort Group
- Create a Formula
- Edit a Formula
- Combine Fields by Formula
- Delete a Formula
- Filter Data by Multiple Criteria
- Modify a Filter Using an OR Operator
- Create a Parameter Field
- Account for Null Fields in a Formula
- Remove White Space
- Insert Page Header/Footer Data
- Add Borders, Boxes, and Lines
- Change Field Background Color
- Change the Margins
- Add a Watermark
- Insert Objects Using Object Linking and Embedding
- Modify Formatting Based on Data Value
- Suppress Report Sections
- Insert Hyperlinks
- Hide Blank Report Sections
- Create a Pie Chart with a Drill-Down
- Modify Chart Text
- Format a Chart
- Present a Chart by Group
- Export to a PDF File
- Export to a Microsoft Excel File
- Export to an Access Database File
- Export a Report Definition
- Create Mailing Labels
[Duration: two day]
- Creating Running Totals
- Building Cross-tabs in Your Report
- Adding Subreports
- Creating Drill-downs
- Enhancing Report Processing by Writing SQL Statements
- Charting Data
- Reporting on Excel Data with Crystal Reports
- Working with Prompts
- Enhancing Report Functionality
AVERAGE REVIEW: 5.0 out of 5 BASED ON 6 REVIEWS
All Activia introduction to crystal reports training courses have been created, reviewed and developed to ensure up to date provision and constantly improving standards of content. Our Crystal Reports training is interactive and classroom-based which maximises learning through the ability to ask questions and discuss specific issues.
For training at your offices, we can deliver classes of up to 8 delegates, though with bigger class sizes you must understand that there is less time for questions from delegates, and this may affect the quality of their experience.
Note: With non-credit card bookings you must sign and return a Booking Form before we can confirm your training.
Also note: If you are a private individual you must pay by credit card at the time of booking.
Note: Please allow 1 - 2 working days for your confirmation and invoice.
If you are coming to our centre, dress code is smart casual. Refreshments in the form of tea/coffee will be provided for morning and afternoon breaks, but please note that we do not provide lunch. The timetable is as follows:
Note: break times can vary according to the needs of the training, and course duration for smaller class sizes are usually shorter because fewer delegates have fewer questions !
For training at your offices, this itinerary can be varied by prior arrangement.
With your Crystal Reports training course from Activia, you get a free workbook, so you can review and revise afterwards to reinforce your knowledge.
Every delegate on a Crystal Reports course also gets an Activia Training Attendance Certificate.