ABOUT OUR E-LEARNING PACKS
Choose the pack that suits you and start learning in 5 minutes
Is e-learning the answer to your problems?
Do you need to brush up your skills, but you just don’t know when you’ll get time to do it? Maybe you’re rushed off your feet at work and can’t spare a day out of the office for yourself or your team. Maybe you’re self-employed and juggling work with the school run.
Whatever your situation, we’ve got the answer to your training problem – e-learning. Our brand-new e-learning courses will enable you and your team to learn at your own pace, at the time and place you choose: whether that’s an evening or weekend at home, or even during your lunch break at work.
Full content in a format that's easy to use
Each course equates to a full day's classroom training (though it takes around half the time online) split into modules of 20-30 minutes each.
This mean that you can learn in bite-sized chunks of time, and also learn just the topics you want.
If you buy a Multi-Pack, you'll get a number of courses at a great discount, and this will give you access to a whole range of subjects that you can refer to, at your own pace, if the need or interest arises.
Prices of our e-learning Packs
You'll be impressed with our super low prices: not just for individual courses, but low-priced upgrades, discounted Multi-Packs and special pricing for multiple licenses!
Click here to see for yourself.
Proven classroom content you can now learn online
Although classroom training provides the best level of interaction, feedback and true learning, if you fall into one of the following categories, e-learning provides a flexible, low-cost alternative that may suit you better:
- You have a restricted budget
- You can only train in "bite-size" sessions
- You want a library of topics to refer to
But there's a lot of sub-standard content out there, so we have developed our own, unique e-learning courses that match our classroom content exactly.
New subjects will be added on a rolling basis, and here's what we have for you already:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access - imminent
Note: more titles will added. Tell us what you think.
Benefits of e-learning
There are so many benefits to e-learning!
- Low cost: With prices for individual e-learning packs starting at just £19 they are fantastic value for money. From an employer’s perspective, this represents a significant cost saving, especially when buying multi-user licenses, where costs per user are even lower
- Flexibility: study where you want, when you want, around your own schedules and commitments
- Self paced: E-learning enables you to work at your own speed, taking as much or as little time as you like, with no need to worry about holding up the group
- Repeat the learning: You can come back time and again to revisit the lessons so you can reinforce (or remember!) the lessons learned
- Effectiveness: Yes, it works! Our e-learning students report that our courses are easy to use, straightforward, well-designed – and because they match our classroom content exactly, you know you are getting proven, quality content
We currently offer two levels of e-learning training:
- A1 Pack: This contains your full course, complete with videos, transcripts, tests and a downloadable diploma
- A2 Pack: This contains all that's in the A1 pack, plus workbooks and exercises
We also offer Multi-Packs of multiple courses:
- D1 Pack: Multiple A1 courses (see above)
- D2 Pack: Multiple A2 courses (see above)
Which to buy? Over 85% of customers choose the A2 and D2 options because the price difference is small and the extra ability to refer to, use and practice with a workbook and exercises gives a huge boost to the training.
How it works
You can start learning in just 5 minutes, and here's how to do it:
- Buy the Pack or Multi-Pack of your choice, providing your email address as part of the process
- You will be emailed an activation link which you should click to set up your training
[NOTE: be sure to use the PC you will be using for the training*]
- Work through the course by viewing each module in turn.
[NOTE: if you log off from your training, the system will remember where you are, ready for your next visit]
- You can download the video transcripts (and workbooks & exercises if you have an A2 or D2 Pack) at any time.
- By successfully completing the questions at the end of each module, you will qualify for your Diploma, which you can download at the end of the course