CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
The best solution for Customer Service CoursesA hands-on one-day course with free pre-course online skills testing
Full details of modules and topics covered in this one-day course
This is a one-day training course structured into 10 modules
Is our new one-day Customer Service course up there with the best?
We know it is!
Prepare yourself for a great, interactive and informative day where you will be given a thorough understanding of great customer service, and the skills and proven techniques to really excel in what you do.
As with all our courses, there's lots of interactivity, with questions, exercises, and discussion points.
What's more, you get a workbook for your notes as you go along, and which you keep so you can refer back to it after the course.
This course has been designed to suit anyone in a customer service role - either in the front line or in a supervisory or line management position.
Please note, this is a new course, with more interactivity, more content and a completely revised and updated agenda.
We're sure you'll love it!
WANT TO BUILD SOLID CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS?
It's not just about sales, is it?
The way you deal with your customers when they have a problem speaks volumes about you - and the way they will think of you.
In this hands-on, interactive course, we take you through all you need to know to understand what it's all about, and how to do a great job.
After the course, you'll return to you job empowered to be more successful, productive - and happier too!
At the end of the day, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate what Customer Service is, and why it is important
- Understand the change nature of customer expectations and how to meet them
- Learn how to solve the three main types of customer problems
- Deal confidently and assertively with difficult people
- Use communication skills effectively and overcome barriers
- Understand which personal skills will help you in your role
- See how exceptional customer service is based on six areas
- Know how great customer service benefits everybody involved
- Learning Objectives
- About the Course
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Customer Needs versus Wants
- What's In It For Me? (WIIFM)
- Do Not Go Too Far!
- Types of Expectations
- Meeting Expectations
- The Value of Exceeding Expectations
- How Do You Exceed Expectations?
- Handling Complaints
- Resolving Conflict
- Answering Questions
- Questions, Complaints and Conflict
- The 5 Stages of Solving Customer Problems
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Dealing with Unprofitable Customers
- Dealing with Customer Feedback
- Turning a Problem Into a Solution
- Listening Quiz
- About Communication
- Questioning Skills
- Active Listening
- The Likeability Factor: How Can You Be More Likeable?
- Managing Stress
- Time Management
- Positive Mental Attitude
- The Six Pillars of Customer Service Excellence
- Moments of Truth and Delivering Excellence
- Adopting Personal Service Standards
- The Benefits of Customer Retention
- Customer Benefits
- The Four Levels of Customer Loyalty
- The Emotional Needs that Drive Customer Loyalty
- Are You Ready to Inspire Your Customers?
- Set up your plan of action for the future
Don't see a date you want?
AVERAGE REVIEW: 4.5 out of 5 BASED ON 21 REVIEWS
All Activia customer service courses have been created, reviewed and developed to ensure up to date provision and constantly improving standards of content. Our Customer Service training is interactive and classroom-based which maximises learning through the ability to ask questions and discuss specific issues.
Maximum class size for Customer Service courses is 10 delegates, which ensures that attendees get adequate time for personal attention from the instructor. At some of our centres, the maximum class size is 12 delegates.
Note that we never cancel our scheduled classes -- even if there are only one or two delegates -- so once you have booked, your place is assured.
For training at your offices, we can deliver classes of up to 15 delegates, though with bigger class sizes you must understand that there is less time for questions from delegates, and this may affect the quality of their experience.
Note: With non-credit card bookings you must sign and return a Booking Form before we can confirm your training.
Also note: If you are a private individual you must pay by credit card at the time of booking.
Note: Please allow 1 - 2 working days for your confirmation and invoice.
If you are coming to our centre, dress code is smart casual. Refreshments in the form of tea/coffee will be provided for morning and afternoon breaks, but please note that we do not provide lunch. The timetable is as follows:
Note: break times can vary according to the needs of the training, and course duration for smaller class sizes are usually shorter because fewer delegates have fewer questions !
For training at your offices, this itinerary can be varied by prior arrangement.
With your Customer Service training course from Activia, you get a free workbook, so you can review and revise afterwards to reinforce your knowledge.
Every delegate on a Customer Service course also gets an Activia Training Attendance Certificate.