Please note, this is a new course, with more interactivity, more content and a completely revised and updated agenda.
We're sure you'll love it!
Want to Build Solid Customer Relationships?
It's not just about sales, is it?
The way you deal with your customers when they have a problem speaks volumes about you - and the way they will think of you.
In this hands-on, interactive course, we take you through all you need to know to understand what it's all about, and how to do a great job.
After the course, you'll return to you job empowered to be more successful, productive - and happier too!
Is our new one-day Customer Service course up there with the best?
We know it is!
Prepare yourself for a great, interactive and informative day where you will be given a thorough understanding of great customer service, and the skills and proven techniques to really excel in what you do.
As with all our courses, there's lots of interactivity, with questions, exercises, and discussion points.
What's more, you get a workbook for your notes as you go along, and which you keep so you can refer back to it after the course.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed to suit anyone in a customer service role - either in the front line or in a supervisory or line management position.
At the end of the day, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate what Customer Service is, and why it is important
- Understand the change nature of customer expectations and how to meet them
- Learn how to solve the three main types of customer problems
- Deal confidently and assertively with difficult people
- Use communication skills effectively and overcome barriers
- Understand which personal skills will help you in your role
- See how exceptional customer service is based on six areas
- Know how great customer service benefits everybody involved