MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION TRAINING COURSES
Microsoft MCSA & MCSE Trainingtraining delivered at 11 UK locations or at your offices, with free e-learning revision
Microsoft products provide the IT infrastructure and services many organisations rely on. Microsoft Certified courses provide a recognisable means to get up to date with Microsoft's latest technologies and to understand all aspects and professional practises needed to use each effectively.
Each course is a blend of classroom based lessons and lab work giving you the opportunity to learn the underpinning knowledge of a particular area and practise the skills needed to become proficient with each discipline involved.
Whether you are need to learn one of these technologies or simply wish to update your existing knowledge, having a current Microsoft Certificate in a particular field is an indication that you have a thorough understanding of the area and will be competent to a professional level to work with the technology; excellent for furthering your career.
We have 7 courses for Windows training:
- 20687: Configuring Windows 8.1
- 20688: Supporting Windows 8.1
- 20695: Deploying Windows Devices & Apps
- 20696: Managing Enterprise Devices & Apps
- 6294: Windows 7 Desktop Deployments
- 6292: Windows 7 Client: Install & Configure
- 6293: Troubleshoot & Support Win 7 in Enterprise
We have 1 course for Office 365 training:
- 20346: Manage Office 365 Identities & Services
Office 365 training
We have 8 courses for Windows Server training:
- 20410: Install & Configure Win Server 2012
- 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412: Configure Advanced Win Server 2012 Services
- 20413: Design & Implement Server Infrastructure
- 20414: Implement Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
- 20417: Upgrade Skills to MCSA Win Server 2012
- 20416: Implementing Desktop App Environments
Windows Server training
We have 8 courses for SQL Server training:
- 10977: Upgrading SQL Skills to SQL Server 2014
- 20461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- 20462: Administering MS SQL Server Databases
- 20463: Implement a Data Warehouse with SQL Server
- 20464: Developing MS SQL Server 2014 Databases
- 20465: Designing a Data Solution - SQL Server 2014
- 20466: Implement Data Models with SQL Server 2014
- 20467: Business Intelligence (BI): SQL Server 2014
SQL Server training
We have 4 courses for Exchange Server training:
- 20341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- 20342: Adv Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- 10135: Configuring MS Exchange Server 2010
- 10233: Messaging with MS Exchange Server 2010
Exchange Server training
We have 2 courses for Sharepoint training:
- 20331: Core Solutions MS SharePoint Server 2013
- 20332: Advanced Solutions SharePoint Server 2013
Microsoft Training: Specialist Areas
The Operating System most end users run their applications from, it is essential for any IT professional working as part of an organisation's infrastructure or support team to have a detailed understanding of the installation, configuration, user profiles and support involved with the Windows Operating System.
Windows Server is a specific Network Operating System that provides a platform for an organisation's many IT services to run from, services such as Email, Security, Intranet Access and File Sharing all rely on technology such as this, it is therefore essential for IT professionals to have a thorough understanding on the network server's operating system, many organisation opt to use Windows Server.
Microsoft SQL Server is essential to organisations managing high volumes of data; SQL Server is a robust Database technology which enables the highest level of database management and multi-user access. Not only does this technology require a great deal of expertise with regards to SQL (Structured Query Language) as a language itself but to understand its deployment, specialist management facilities and tools and the means to administer databases.
Microsoft provides Exchange Server, a specialist email service, which works with Microsoft Windows Server to provide a high standard or Email functionality with additional features to an organisation's staff. Exchange adds a greater level of functionality to its users within an organisation and it is essential for IT professionals managing this service to not only understand the functionality it brings but understand had to administer and manage the services along with the technologies framework itself and specialist settings.
Like all IT services in an organisation, if the email service is compromised in any way it could cause a great deal of interruption to day to day running. It is therefore essential for IT staff to have a full and up to date understanding of all aspects Exchange Server technology, and a Microsoft certification in this area is a perfect indication that the required proficiency has been achieved.
Microsoft SharePoint is the backbone of the IT system in many organisations, helping to organise and share data between different locations and devices and allowing people to stay connected as they work.
GET IN TOUCH
Call us on:
0333 6000 111
MICROSOFT MCSA & MCSE TRAINING
We can enhance your skills with MCSA and MCSE training and certification at any of our twelve training centres UK wide, or we can come to your offices: if you have groups of three or more staff who need training, this is a very convenient, flexible and cost effective option. Moreover, most of our microsoft certification courses are 1 day, which keeps "out of office" periods for attendees to a minimum.
We have been delivering Microsoft mcsa & mcse training all over the UK since 1995 and have continually developed our philosophy of high quality, flexible and results-driven provision of training in Microsoft Certification to ensure constantly improving standards of quality. So you can be confident that we have the expertise, and the experience, to give you a great return on your investment in Training in Microsoft Certification from Activia.
Why not contact us today to see how we can help with providing your classes for Microsoft Certification ?