ANGER MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
About our online Managing Anger in Yourself and Others course
Note: this Anger Management and Control course is CPD certified.
This means that not only has it been rigorously assessed in terms of content and quality, but it comes with a FREE CPD Certification certificate, as well as an Activia diploma of completion.
Who will benefit: This course will be of enormous help to anyone who either has anger issues of their own, and is looking to deal with them, or has to interact with somebody who does, such as a family member, work colleague or manager.
- Launch price from just $49 (RRP $229 - see below)
- EIGHT easy-to-watch video modules
- CPD certified with downloadable certificate on completion
- Buy the Development Plan course to get your own workbook and Personal Development Programme
- View the whole course, or just selected topics, over and over
- Pay online and start learning in just five minutes
Read on to find out how our great new online courses can bring real improvements to your skills!
How many licenses do you want? Please enter a number higher than zero
(Enter the number into the box and click Add to Cart)
Managing Anger in Yourself and Others
MODULE 1: What is Anger?
- The Long Term Effects of Anger
- Types of Anger
- What Causes Anger?
- Fight or Flight
- What is Anger?
MODULE 2: Angry Volcanos
- How to Spot a Volcano
- The Intimidator
- The Interrogator
- What Are Angry Volcanos?
MODULE 3: Bottling up Your Anger
- How to Recognise a Black Hole
- The Distancer
- The Winder Upper
- The Victim
- Bottling up Your Anger - Being a Black Hole
MODULE 4: Controlling Your Anger
- Controlling Anger: Using THINK
- Improving your Communication
- Long Term Anger Management
- Controlling your Outbursts
- About Controlling your Anger
MODULE 5: Anger and Communication
- 6 Steps to Communicating When Angry
- Why You Express Anger
- The Three Components of Communication
- Expressing Anger
MODULE 6: Dealing with Angry People
- Anger is OK but Bad Behaviour is Not
- Self-Preservation when Dealing with Anger in Others
- Coping Strategies - The SOFTEN Acronym
- About Dealing with Angry People
MODULE 7: Using Anger for Positive Outcomes
- Channelling Your Anger
- The Yerkes-Dodson Curve
- Using Anger to Motivate You
- Can Anger Be Positive?
MODULE 8: Assertiveness, Negotiation and Control
- Staying in Control
- Goal Setting
- Be Assertive, Not Aggressive