DEVELOPING ASSERTIVENESS IN THE RIGHT WAY
About our online Developing Your Assertiveness course
Note: this Developing Assertiveness in the Right Way course is CPD certified.
This means that not only has it been rigorously assessed in terms of content and quality, but it comes with a FREE CPD Certification certificate, as well as an Activia diploma of completion.
Who will benefit: Anyone who wants to develop more productive working relationships with colleagues, managers/staff and clients, in a positive way that makes life easier for everybody.
- Launch price from just $25 (RRP $129 - see below)
- EIGHT easy-to-watch video modules
- CPD certified with downloadable certificate on completion
- Buy the Development Plan course to get your own workbook and Personal Development Programme
- View the whole course, or just selected topics, over and over
- Pay online and start learning in just five minutes
Read on to find out how our great new online courses can bring real improvements to your skills!
How many licenses do you want? Please enter a number higher than zero
(Enter the number into the box and click Add to Cart)
Developing Your Assertiveness
MODULE 1: Good and Bad Behaviour Types
- How to Change Your Life
- Assertive Behaviour
- The Benefits of Assertiveness
- Passive behaviour
- Aggressive Behaviour
- Passive-Aggressive Behaviour
MODULE 2: Recognising and Dealing with Bad Behaviour
- Recognising and Dealing with Passive Behaviour
- Recognising and Dealing with Aggressive Behaviour
- The LEEP Model for Handling Aggression
- Recognising and Dealing with Passive-Aggressive Behaviour
MODULE 3: Assertiveness and You - An Honest Look at Yourself
- Self Reflection
- How Others Perceive You
- Faulty Assumptions
- How Being Assertive Will Help You
MODULE 4: Your Inner Voice: Being More Confident
- Your Inner Voice: What Does it Say?
- Reprogramming Your Inner Voice
- The Power of Positive Thought
- Success Generates Success
MODULE 5: Assertive Body Language
- Demonstrating Assertive Body Language
- Body Language as Part of Communication
- Making Sense of Body Language
- The Nature of Assertive Body Language
MODULE 6: Three Steps to Being Assertive
- Finding the Right Words
- Guidelines for Assertive Language
- The Three Step Approach to Being Assertive
MODULE 7: Proven Assertiveness Techniques
- "What Would You Do in My Shoes?"
- Broken Record
- Positive and Negative Enquiry
- Asking for More Time
- Explaining the Consequences
- The Power of Silence
- "What If"
- "What do You Think?"
MODULE 8: Putting Assertiveness into Action
- Assertive Negotiating
- Win-Win Outcomes
- Saying "No" Nicely
- Making Requests Assertively
- Putting Assertiveness Into Action