MICROSOFT EXCEL ONLINE COURSES
Free Online Course for Subscribers
We're running a monthly prize draw for everyone who subscribes to our newsletters, with a FREE online course up for grabs. So subscribe now for your chance to win!
About our online Microsoft Excel courses
For many people, Microsoft Excel is the application they rely on to access, process, analyse, share, and display the information they work with.
Due to its use in practically every office, quality Excel training can play an enormous part in improving performance in both productivity and quality of work.
And if you want great training in Microsoft Excel, you need look no further: with courses at four levels, from Introduction to Professional, we are sure to cover what you need.
- Launch price from just £25 (RRP £129 - see below)
- Between SIX and EIGHT easy-to-watch video modules per course
- CPD certified with downloadable certificate on completion
- Buy the Enhanced course to get your own workbook and exercises
- View the whole course, or just selected topics, over and over
- Pay online and start learning in just five minutes
Read on to find out how our great new online courses can bring real improvements to your skills!
How many licenses do you want? Please enter a number higher than zero
(Enter the number into the box and click Add to Cart)
Microsoft Excel Courses
These are our Microsoft Excel courses, so why not take a look, and see what you can learn!
How It Works
You can start learning in just 5 minutes, and here's how to do it:
- Buy the course(s) of your choice, providing your email address as part of the process
- You will be emailed an activation link which you should click to set up your training
- Work through the course by viewing each module in turn
- Complete the questions after each module and download your Diploma when you have finished
- If you have purchased the Enhanced course:
- Download the workbook and exercises
- Use the workbook to follow the video demonstrations
- Use the exercises to complete the Skill Sharpeners
- Review and redo as often as you like