MANAGING YOUR STRESS FOR A BETTER LIFE
About our online Managing and Coping With Stress course
Note: this Managing Your Stress for a Better Life course is CPD certified.
This means that not only has it been rigorously assessed in terms of content and quality, but it comes with a FREE CPD Certification certificate, as well as an Activia diploma of completion.
Who will benefit: Anyone who experiences stress in their work, home or social lives, who wants to understand stress and how to deal with its effects, and wants to improve their performance and the quality of their lives.
- Launch price from just $31 (RRP $275 - see below)
- EIGHT full modules per course
- Two hours of viewing: with revisits, equates to one day's classroom training
- SCORM compliant, so you can stop and return later to the same place
- 12 months' 24/7 access*
- View the whole course, or just selected topics, over and over
- Pay online and start learning in just five minutes
How many licenses do you want? Please enter a number higher than zero
(Enter the number into the box and click Add to Cart)
Managing and Coping With Stress
MODULE 1: What is Stress?
- When is Stress an Issue?
- What Causes Stress?
- Types of Stress
MODULE 2: Change and Situational Stress
- How Change Affects Your Health
- The Holmes-Rahe Test
- Managing Situational Stress
- Dealing With Conflict
- Anticipatory Stress
- Tips for Dealing With Change
MODULE 3: Money and Finances
- Saving Money and Long Term Goals
- Having ENOUGH is a Relative Concept
- What Makes Us Happy?
- The Three Levels of Sufficiency
MODULE 4: Health and Lifestyle
- The Importance of a Healthy Lifestyle
- Stress and Addiction
MODULE 5: Interactivity and Support
- Stress in Social Situations
- Bottling Up Stress
- Your Support Network
- Talking to Different People
- A Time and a Place
- Dealing With Negative Responses
MODULE 6: Time and Obligations
- Setting Goals and Prioritisation
- Finding Your Downtime
- Planning for Future Stress
- Your Work/Life Balance
MODULE 7: Fun and Relaxation
- Relaxation and Breathing
- Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness
- Planning for Fun
- STOP the Wrong Kinds of Activity
MODULE 8: Setting Goals and Planning for the Future
- Knowing What You Want to Accomplish
- SMART Goals
- The Three Ps of Goals
- The Four As of Goals
- Notes on Achieving your Goals