Fully Accredited PRINCE2 Training
PRINCE2 is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. Our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation classroom course introduces you to PRINCE2, and helps prepare you for the Foundation examination, which assesses whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method.
This course conforms to the revised PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
Delivered by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of project management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample exam questions.
NOTE: The course content shows the subjects covered, though the order and format of their teaching may vary.
There is mandatory online pre-course work that must be under taken prior to attending this course. It is expected that it will take approximately six to eight hours to complete. You will be sent full instructions with a link to the online pre-course within 48 hours of your confirmed booking.
In addition, whilst attending the course there will also be some evening work in exam preparation.
This three-day accredited course provides delegates with a thorough grounding in PRINCE2 following the 2017 syllabus and helps them to prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination which is taken at the end of the course.
Who Should Attend
The target audience for this course is Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers, and other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
By the end of the PRINCE2 2017 Foundation classroom course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 according to the 2017 syllabus
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
Delegates will sit the PRINCE2® Foundation examination (a multiple choice paper) in the late afternoon of the third day of the course.
The exam fee is included in the course price.