Fully Accredited PRINCE2 Training
PRINCE2 is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. Our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation classroom course introduces you to PRINCE2, and helps prepare you for the Foundation examination, which assesses whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method.
This course conforms to the revised PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
Delivered by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of project management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample exam questions.
NOTE: The course content shows the subjects covered, though the order and format of their teaching may vary.
There is mandatory online pre-course work that must be under taken prior to attending this course. It is expected that it will take approximately six to eight hours to complete. You will be sent full instructions with a link to the online pre-course within 48 hours of your confirmed booking. In addition, whilst attending the course there will also be some exam preparation evening work.
Our accredited two day PRINCE2 Practitioner classroom course fully prepares you for the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination which is taken at the end of the course. The examination measures whether a candidate can demonstrate sufficient ability to apply and tailor PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project.
This course conforms to the revised 2017 syllabus.
Who Should Attend
To sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide evidence of being a current holder, of one of the following qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ®
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Individual IPMA chapters have local interpretations of these certificates, e.g. in the UK the APM is the IPM A chapter. The APM Level D certification is their APM Project Management qualification.
Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers, and other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
By the end of the PRINCE2 Practitioner classroom course you should be able to:
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
Delegates will sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination (a multiple choice paper) in the late afternoon of the second day of the course.
The exam fee is included in the course price.
The format of the exam is as follows:
- 150 minute exam duration
- 38/68 required to pass = 55% pass mark
- Open book (official PRINCE2 manual only