The most effective time to sell is when you’re in front of your customer, face to face. This course is designed to assist sales professionals to gain the most from this opportunity. We use different communication tools/techniques than telephone sales and must prepare differently to ensure we are as successful as possible.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is involved in a customer facing role where selling is involved. This can include field support staff, exhibition staff, etc, as well as people at management or supervisory level who need to better understand the environment that their teams work in.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Generate valid appointments that should lead to a tangible result, not just social visits
- Maximise their time at work and learn how to work smarter to achieve more
- Hold successful customer meetings which have been properly prepared for
- Deliver effective, informative sales presentations without nerves
- Create a lasting, positive first impression with our customers
- Generate interest in our products/services within our customers by using powerful questioning techniques
- Motivate your customers to want to buy, handling objections well and selling tailored benefits
- Confidently close the sale by asking for business and gaining commitment